Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Hawaii RC
Aloha Hawaii RC'ers!!! >

Aloha Hawaii RC'ers!!!

Aloha Hawaii RC'ers!!!

Old 05-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Buggy Master View Post
got um. just busy with other priorities. will try to have it up by this weekend.
Rajah, thanks bro. No rush just asking
Old 05-17-2014, 10:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Not working on da new track this weekend
Old 05-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...tires-new.html

For Sale
Old 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

808RC Track coming along nice. Gonna be a real nice facility. Got to help the boyz build an awesome pit row.
Props to all the good braddahs out there busting okole in the hot sun. G told me dirt going down this week and starting tuesday so if anyone is free, go down and help the braddah out. help is slim out there and they all cracking okole for everyone to have a nice facility so everyone can enjoy racing.
Hate to say this but I gotta say something......Guys get time to come out and race and practice every weekend and Im sure can come out and swing a hammer or give a hand to help finish up this track. We all lucky to have good people who cares and crack okole for everyone. Yeah, everyone get other things to do and so do we (them) but lets all show some much needed braddah hood and get this thing done so we can lay down some rubbah. Every little bit of help does help.
Im not much of a guy who would usually say something (most of the time) but I gotta feel for the few hard working bunch of guys sacrificing their time and efforts for all of us.
I can't make it all the time but when I do, I see the same individuals every time.
K, I said enough about this already and just had to mention something.
Anywayz, I will try to post some pics of the build for Garrison as it developes.
Remember, We all would not have a place to enjoy and relieving stress if it wasn't for G and the gang. Remember the feeling went through all of your minds when we got the word on losing TRCC track...We all thought we would have no more racing. NOW, we get one golden opportunity to have racing again at a really nice place thanks to them.
Again, BEEG mahalo to those individuals for Busting their behinds.
Pretty soon we can dance again, place is going to be awesome

Last edited by Neesh; 05-18-2014 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:18 AM
Tech Adept

Default Getting there gang.

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-19-2014, 12:22 AM
Tech Adept

Big mahalos to Julius and Matt for all the building materials, and to all the gang thats helping out on sundays, i really appreciate the help guys. more pics comin soon. Also to Neesh and Alan for the plumbing, Mahalos. We rollin gang!!!
Old 05-19-2014, 09:42 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yup. The track is coming along nicely gang. Big thanks to G and all who been working hard to this point. But G the ramp in the center might break my Kyosho. LOL

Last edited by JoeWorks; 05-19-2014 at 11:40 AM.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JoeWorks View Post
Yup. The track is coming along nicely gang. Big thanks to G and all who been working hard to this point. But G the ramp in the center might break my Kyosho. LOL
Track looking first class. Need some extra hands down there my Bruddah's. Big Joe not to worry, Kyosho's eat that kine jump for breakfast
Old 05-20-2014, 02:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Looks like we going dance real soon. I agree with everything said. Every little bit counts. I hope nobody is taking offense to what's been said, no like any bad blood out there. We all bruddahs, we all get stuffs to do, but 1 man connot do it alone so we just gotta pull together. United we stand, devided .... we no get to play.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Yes, please no offense, more of a motivation to get more help and to get it done so we can all enjoy racing again soon. So don't take it the wrong way as you all know me and don't want any bad vibes at the track. Racing is our enjoyment for sure so please no take offense and surely not directed at any individuals. Just trying to help the gang out and get more help out there.....besides, I anxious to test some engines. LOL
Old 05-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by usa-1 View Post
Track looking first class. Need some extra hands down there my Bruddah's. Big Joe not to worry, Kyosho's eat that kine jump for breakfast
True that my French Canadian friend. Like you said its how you drive your ride. And if you dive it into some immovable object, no mater what you drive, something will give.

I totally agree with what being said about help at the track. I could be wrong but if G's plan of laying down the dirt during the week, then its all hands on deck this weekend to layout the track with the pipes, build the ramps like the Kyosho killer double at the back, finish putting up the plywood track boarder, may be do some painting if OK with G, and possibly move G's shed in position, etc.

Shoots gang and hope we can rock n roll this weekend and getter done. I'm itching to try my hands on burning some nitro.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:24 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

hey guys I'm offended and going bring the bad blood to the dance nah only joking the track is looking awesome can't wait to dance with you all
Old 05-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Tech Adept

Once again the rain has delayed delivery of the dirt. Looks like next week some time, depending if the makakilo job site dry up. I'll keep u guys posted. Tanx.... G
Old 05-21-2014, 06:25 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kailiboi View Post
hey guys I'm offended and going bring the bad blood to the dance nah only joking the track is looking awesome can't wait to dance with you all
Eh, what kine blood, diniguan? Lmao...OFF A CUP!
Old 05-21-2014, 06:59 PM
Tech Adept

Default Memorial Day Weekend

What's up gang, been so busy thinking about getting everything in place for the track, I forgot about my nephew grad party on Sunday. So I'll be at the track till 2pm on Sunday. If u got plans for the long weekend, have a good one. If u comin out, come early cuz I leaving early. If not I see u guys next Sunday, no worries! Mahalos G

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.