Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Neesh View Post
BRAAAAAAAAP!
Mr. Neesh, that sounded a little fat.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default 2013 Championship

Well, another season has come to an end. Big Congrats to all the podium finishers today along with the season points champions. Great weekend of racing with a twist with 1 qualifying round under the lights. Mahalo to Garanz Racing, Foxx Trucking, Neesh and bruddah G for the prizes.
Great bunch of racers, ono food, and beautiful weather for a 2013 Championship finals weekend.
Big mahalos to Bert at TRCC for a place to race but mostly,
Thanks to "G" for his relentless dedicated work he does every week to make it possible for racers to have a place to show off their skills and mostly have choke fun!

Thanks for sharing your Aloha with all of the racers (new and old).

Last edited by Honu; 11-03-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

+1

big mahalo's to burt and G. awesome race weekend. congrats to all the championship winners, podium finishers and season points winners. what a great place to race and hang out.

i got videos of most of the A-mains but my SD card got full so i missed a couple of classes.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Honu View Post
Well, another season has come to an end. Big Congrats to all the podium finishers today along with the season points champions. Great weekend of racing with a twist with 1 qualifying round under the lights. Mahalo to Garanz Racing, Foxx Trucking, Neesh and bruddah G for the prizes.
Great bunch of racers, ono food, and beautiful weather for a 2013 Championship finals weekend.
Big mahalos to Bert at TRCC for a place to race but mostly,
Thanks to "G" for his relentless dedicated work he does every week to make it possible for racers to have a place to show off their skills and mostly have choke fun!

Thanks for sharing your Aloha with all of the racers (new and old).
+1
That was an amazing weekend of racing and camaraderie. Can't Thank you enough G, but thanks always.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Tech Adept

I totally agree with Hono and all. Big thanks to TRCC for the place to race, play and hang out. A very big thanks to bradda G for all your hard work, blood sweat and tears managing, maintaining and creatively changing things up to keep it fun and challenging where Aloha still means Aloha.

Thanks to all who made it out for some good times on and off the track. Contrats to all the winner and points champions.

Thanks to JJ4x4 for the grill also honu and Brian for also manning the grill for some aswome burgers. And the JJ4x4 fried rice the next morning was brokdamout ono.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

I agree with everyone here.....BEEEEG Mahalos to G and Bert for giving us the track to run on.....also, BEEEEEG mahalos to G and all who maintains the track every week.....Alan, Joe, Matt, Gary and everyone else....without you guys, we all wouldn't have a nice place to race.
Also thanks to everyone for the grindz, whew!
I had a blast this weekend cruising with everyone and racing against you all again. Congrats to all the winners and podium finishers.
Oh, and one more thing............................................. ........

INTECH BABY!!!!!!!! CHEEEEEHUUUU!

Last edited by Neesh; 11-04-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Tech Regular

My family and I would like to thank G and the gang who made coming back to the r/c scene a good experience! Can't wait to race again, and start a new season from the start
Old 11-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Tech Adept

Default Championship weekend

Huzit gang, was one killaz weekend! Saturday nite qualifiers was awesome, nitros at nite! Congrats to all winners and podium finishers.Big Mahalos to all the sponsors who gave un-selfishly dis weekend, Garenzracing, Neesh, and Foxx Transportation. Big Mahalos to bruddah Bert for allowing us to have a great place to race. Much luv to JJ4X4 for hooking us up with some bbq dinner and breakfast, was some ono. Had an awesome day of final round racing, truggies was on fire, bruddah Honu had a workout in that spot, awesome turn marshalling. Congrats to all points champions. Nite race comin up in two weeks so all you nitro guys that have electrics, bring um out. Once again big Mahalos to all for being a part of my rc ohana.....Aloha G
Old 11-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default championship

ho..been a while since I been on here
ahhh I was gonna check em out sunday cause I figure would have one race...didn't know was championships
Old 11-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Tech Adept

Bummed that I missed out on a good one.....especially the return of braddah Neesh! Hope to see ALL of you at the next one. Congrats to all the winners!
Old 11-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 00Pocho View Post
Bummed that I missed out on a good one.....especially the return of braddah Neesh! Hope to see ALL of you at the next one. Congrats to all the winners!
Yeah Bro, we missed you out there too. It was different ball game running at night.......nitro sounds even mo crispy and seems faster.....was a challenge just trying to keep the wheels between the pipes coz lil bit harder to see. Was good fun tho.....hope to see you on the next one
Old 11-07-2013, 08:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

nitro truggy a-main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZd4rJtLhG8
Old 11-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by JoeWorks View Post
I totally agree with Hono and all. Big thanks to TRCC for the place to race, play and hang out. A very big thanks to bradda G for all your hard work, blood sweat and tears managing, maintaining and creatively changing things up to keep it fun and challenging where Aloha still means Aloha.

Thanks to all who made it out for some good times on and off the track. Contrats to all the winner and points champions.

Thanks to JJ4x4 for the grill also honu and Brian for also manning the grill for some aswome burgers. And the JJ4x4 fried rice the next morning was brokdamout ono.
Howzit Joe.

This is Jon. Good meeting you at Hobbietat today. Looking forward to checking out Da Track soon! See you there!

Aloha!

Oh and a quick question for the TRCC regulars. What kind of transponder do I need? Please advise. Also what is the best place to buy these transponders?

Shoots!

Jon
Old 11-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by cox308 View Post
Howzit Joe.

This is Jon. Good meeting you at Hobbietat today. Looking forward to checking out Da Track soon! See you there!

Aloha!

Oh and a quick question for the TRCC regulars. What kind of transponder do I need? Please advise. Also what is the best place to buy these transponders?

Shoots!

Jon

I think any AMB compatible transponder will work at TRCC. I have an older AMBrc and a new MyLaps.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Tech Adept

You can find deals on used ones on RCTech or buy new from amain.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.