Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Hawaii RC
Aloha Hawaii RC'ers!!! >

Aloha Hawaii RC'ers!!!

Aloha Hawaii RC'ers!!!

Old 05-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Oh man everybody bringing out new rides for the season... I better put new fluids in my shocks.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by krash'um View Post
Oh man everybody bringing out new rides for the season... I better put new fluids in my shocks.
change the fluids or thicken the mud lol
Old 06-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Had a absolute blast this Sunday, perfect weather and good laughs. Thanks to the trcc crew, everything was running like a well oiled machine. Congratulations to all the podium finishers there was exciting matches through out the classes.

Krashem. Good competition and sportsmanship makes for a fun day.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1 View Post
Had a absolute blast this Sunday, perfect weather and good laughs. Thanks to the trcc crew, everything was running like a well oiled machine. Congratulations to all the podium finishers there was exciting matches through out the classes.

Heck yeah! That's a big +1... Had an awesome day racing today. Thanks again G and congrats to all the winners.....but be warned TEAM HOTBODIES is a rising force coming to get ya
Old 06-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

Originally Posted by Sein View Post
Heck yeah! That's a big +1... Had an awesome day racing today. Thanks again G and congrats to all the winners.....but be warned TEAM HOTBODIES is a rising force coming to get ya
+1 awesome day of racing and TEAM HOTBODIES coming to a track near you lol
Old 06-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1 View Post

+1 Racing was super competitive and such a blast. Congrats to all the winners, podium finisher and all participants.

As always big Mahalos Bradda G for all your hard work and dedication.

bigjayjay1, you showed up today!

Last edited by krash'um; 06-03-2013 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 06-03-2013, 02:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

+1
BEEEEG Mahalos to G and the gang at TRCC today. Had a great day of racing with some strong qualifying. Mains didnt go my way today but still had a blast.
Congrats to all the podiums finishers.
Garrison, No matter how bad the mains were for me, Thank you for all your hard work out there every week and giving us the chance to get away from it all the BS that goes on in our everday life. Bad race results or not, Its still an awesome day of racing at TRCC because of you braddah G. We all owe so much to you for all you do.
Neesh will be BACK next month you bastards! LOL JK congrats to all the winners
Old 06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Always an awesome day when your racing at TRCC. Like everyone said, thank you so much G and the track crew for all your hard work. You are doing a awesome job as our race director. Congrats to all the winners and podium finishers.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Tech Initiate

A big mahalos to bruddah G for everything you do week in & week out. Congratulations to all the winners! Had a blast, no matter win or lose!" Durangos' In The House"! Aloha gangy!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Thanks to all that came out and G for running the show. Grats to the podium finishers. I'll see all of you at the track
Old 06-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Tech Adept

Mahalo G and the crew for another awesome race day! Even though both my cars broke I still had a great time. Big thanks to the guys that helped pit for me, I promise one day I'll take you to the podium! (Of the B main) HAHAHA! HARD⚡LUCK RACING
Old 06-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Great race day!!! Thanks G. Your commentary and updates during the races are excellent :-) Congrats to all the podium winners. Really enjoyed seeing everybody again and watching the races. Video from the races are up on my youtube channel at

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcareyk

Last edited by ultrasparc; 06-03-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

Totally agree with all my fellow racer about G, Da Crew, TRCC and Da Track. The facility, the program, the drivers and the action is getting better and better each time. And thanks to all who made it out to spend some fun times.

Congrats to all the class winner and for some of the most exciting racing and bumping action to date. I can't wait to be in everyone's way again. LOL

AWSOME FACILITY + TOYS + GOOD PEOPLE + NO WORK = FUN DAY

Shoots..
Old 06-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi,

Quick question. Are the race results for the 2013 season at "Da Track" being posted somewhere on the web?

Do you know who won the Nitro Buggy A Main and E-Buggy A Main yesterday?

The preliminary race results that I have are:

Wayne won the E-Buggy A Main with his Losi Electric 8ight 3.0 Buggy
KG won the Nitro Buggy A Main with his MBX7 Nitro Buggy

Is this correct?

I do not know who won the Electric 4WD Short Course Truck A Main yesterday. Please post the person's name and what kind of SC Truck he used. Thanks
Old 06-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Tech Adept

Whats up my rc hui! Das was one killah raceday gang. Mahalos to everybody for the support u guys is awesome . Congrats to all winners and podium finishers, you guys had me busy on the Mic, im still buzzin from yesterday, yeah baby!! On the move announcement goes to Henry M, bumping up from Bmain and taking 2nd in the Nitro Truggy Amain. Good race bro. Eh my stuff neva work for me too gang, had the electronic gremlin with me, and yet still had a blast! Big Mahalos for comin out to enjoy your Sunday with me, especially the friends and family that stop by and hang out. See u at Da Track .....G

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.