>>> HotShotRC -- Freaky Friday Winter Series - Round 4 - Jan 22 @ 7PM <<<

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

>>> HotShotRC -- Freaky Friday Winter Series - Round 4 - Jan 22 @ 7PM <<<

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 11:43 AM
Tech Master

Thumbs up >>> HotShotRC -- Freaky Friday Winter Series - Round 4 - Jan 22 @ 7PM <<<

We will have our FINAL race of the Freaky Friday Winter Series Friday night 1/22 @ 7PM

Classes in this series:

STOCK 2WD BUGGY
MOD 2WD BUGGY
MOD 2WD SCT
MOD 4WD BUGGY
NOVICE

Registration $20 first class / $10 second class

Racing starts at 7PM !

2 Quals and 1 Main per Round. Best 3 of 4 races. Minimum 5 per class.

You will get a 10 point bonus for attending all races.

Who's ready to race?
Old 01-21-2016, 03:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

I will be there, the track should be at it's best, it was a little damp Weds night, I'm sure it has dried out to a very fast pace everyone has grown a custom too.
See everyone there, Carl Knight
Old 01-22-2016, 04:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

What are the chances tonight will be cancelled because of weather? Since the rest of the city seems to be going home early.
Old 01-22-2016, 05:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Just got my new tires in yesterday. Can we get some weather related updates? I can probably make it if the weather is not too bad.
Old 01-22-2016, 05:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Davzone
Just got my new tires in yesterday. Can we get some weather related updates? I can probably make it if the weather is not too bad.
I'm sure it will be canceled I'll text Brad and ask him to post something to let racers know for sure what's going on. Carl Knight
Old 01-22-2016, 06:20 AM
Tech Master

Unhappy Freaky Friday Winter Series Round 4 POSTPONED to FEB 5

It's looking like winter storm Jonas is going to be pretty nasty, especially for those living in North Ga. Even though HotShotRC is an indoor facility and runs a weekly race program for our locals, we have to keep safety in mind, especially for our patrons when storm events like Jonas come up.

Since the weather will be pretty icy later this evening, we will be POSTPONING Round 4 of the Freaky Friday Winter Series to FEB 5.

For you diehards that still want to race....well, we will still have a race tonight. We will call it the "Race with Jonas" or something like that. Winners race for free ! Signup until 6:45, we race at 7pm.
Old 01-22-2016, 06:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by hotshotrc
It's looking like winter storm Jonas is going to be pretty nasty, especially for those living in North Ga. Even though HotShotRC is an indoor facility and runs a weekly race program for our locals, we have to keep safety in mind, especially for our patrons when storm events like Jonas come up.

Since the weather will be pretty icy later this evening, we will be POSTPONING Round 4 of the Freaky Friday Winter Series to FEB 5.

For you diehards that still want to race....well, we will still have a race tonight. We will call it the "Race with Jonas" or something like that. Winners race for free ! Signup until 6:45, we race at 7pm.
Way to go Brad that is a good idea, thanks for thinking about everyones safety, yes the track will be raceable no matter the weather because Hot Shots is INDOORS, an I have it ready for fast fast racing!!! See you soon, Carl Knight