Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
losi 3.0 stollen from tenn state race >

losi 3.0 stollen from tenn state race

losi 3.0 stollen from tenn state race

Old 03-22-2015, 05:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default losi 3.0 stollen from tenn state race

Hello friends. i had a brand new losi 3.0 buggy stollen from me from the state race in knoxville last night during my truggy race. i posted pics of it with the body on it and a video of it with out the body. it also had brand new k power servos on it new maxy cuatro new 9901 pipe custom painted body on it from jjsigns and a personal number of 9808684. If this buggy comes across anyones track please stop the person and grab the buggy the buggy cause its mine and stollen. and it had the work done to it. thanks tim hobbs
Old 03-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Here is a pic of the buggy.
Attached Thumbnails losi 3.0 stollen from tenn state race-fb_img_1427066676177.jpg  
Old 03-23-2015, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

This is very disturbing?! I've heard of cars being broken into and race cars and equipment stolen before but not like this.

If you dont mind can you share more details? Were you pitting in a trailer or pop up?
Old 03-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 60_cent
This is very disturbing?! I've heard of cars being broken into and race cars and equipment stolen before but not like this.

If you dont mind can you share more details? Were you pitting in a trailer or pop up?
no trailer or pop up. I was pitting with all of my racing friends deny powers, paul Conway, garrett mckamie, coty ingram, clay walker and a few other. I was in the a main in pro truggy and after the race I was starting to pack up when I got to my truck and notice my buggy was missing from were I put it on the truck covered up with mine and my boys jackets. the car was fast and new. it has k power servos, maxy .21 cuatro on it with a 9901 pipe. only 2 people run these servos due to them not selling yet in the usa. so I know if they try to sell them then I know were the car is and stuff.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It definitely sucks.

Sounds like someone targeted your car specifically and not a crime of opportunity due to you covering up you car. That tells me it is a fellow racer and not some Joe blow walking around in the pit area.

Hope you find your car.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:14 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 60_cent
It definitely sucks.

Sounds like someone targeted your car specifically and not a crime of opportunity due to you covering up you car. That tells me it is a fellow racer and not some Joe blow walking around in the pit area.

Hope you find your car.
that is exactly what I said. but thanks 60 cent. means a lot to have friends behind you helping you out especially when they know you put a lot in it to be competitive and stuff. I have to say I have great friends and great track owners that are helping out. and friends all around the south east looking out for it and up the mountains.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'll keep an eye out for it in case it shows up down here in Georgia
Old 03-24-2015, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

gonna post the transponder number at hotshots so if comes across the line we will know right away. I encourage all tracks in the Southeast go ahead and post it at their track also. Watch the for sale pages here. This truly sucks, sorry for your loss man.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:37 PM
Tech Regular

Tim, come get my stuff if you need it.
Old 03-28-2015, 05:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Bump for a good guy. Hope you get to run today.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

thanks muddawg but I didn't run. I don't plan on running till the sos series race in logan ville but it will just be truggy as of right now or at least till I get another buggy. thanks though