Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
NEW LAYOUT COMPLETE AT HOT SHOTS RC RACEWAY, >

NEW LAYOUT COMPLETE AT HOT SHOTS RC RACEWAY,

NEW LAYOUT COMPLETE AT HOT SHOTS RC RACEWAY,

Old 03-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default NEW LAYOUT COMPLETE AT HOT SHOTS RC RACEWAY,

Well Guys it's all done the new layout is down, Special thanks to Dusty Loden, Tylor Weaver, Tyler Noon for all their help and hard work, and Dusty's ideas.

This new layout is WAYOUT, it's a Killer it's a Thriller, two new jumps, 180 off camber turn, sharks tooth, I can't spell this but you will know what I'm saying>shancaine, burm, rythem section, thanks to Tylor a water fall(you had to be there today to see this feature), and we still kept the b5m jump, the 4 ramp ups in the sweeper coming off the straightway, the hump in front of the coke machine, the Camelback. How in the heck could we keep all these fun parts of the track and add the above mentioned, seeing is believing!!!

The changes most likely added 4 to 5 seconds to a lap time, Weds night racing is still on, come see the changes I still need to tweak some things but it will be ready Weds night.
Come Weds Night to help put some rubber on this new track, it looks FAST!

Carl Knight