Wiki Posts
Search

***HotShotRC Raceway *** YEAR END OffRoad Race -- Dec 28th

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SUPERLOOPER
I along with team TLR driver Chris Viesins will be there for the event. Chris is a super fast driver form FL. Come see if you can beat a fast team driver. I know I am going to give it my best shot.....you?

Brian
I'll be your huckle berry!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by markmoon
I'll be your huckle berry!
You are everyone's huckle berry!
Old 12-16-2013, 05:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Isn't YOURE qualifying time the record down there Looper?
Old 12-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
i will try and make it for 2wd buggy
I won't be there.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Racers on Thursday Dec 26th the off road track will be closed all day for track repairs. We will be prepping the track for practice and racing on Friday to give you racers a good racing surface on Saturday. Also hotshots has plenty of new sct,st truck and 2&4 wd buggy jconcepts and proline green tires and wheels. All 1/10 scale offroad racers come out and have a blast at the year end race at hotshots. thanks for your support.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
Isn't YOURE qualifying time the record down there Looper?
I really don't know. LOL. It has changed so many times. I think it still is in 4x4.

Brian
Old 12-19-2013, 07:28 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scott vandoran
Racers on Thursday Dec 26th the off road track will be closed all day for track repairs. We will be prepping the track for practice and racing on Friday to give you racers a good racing surface on Saturday. Also hotshots has plenty of new sct,st truck and 2&4 wd buggy jconcepts and proline green tires and wheels. All 1/10 scale offroad racers come out and have a blast at the year end race at hotshots. thanks for your support.
I'll be up there after my mtn bike ride today to throw some laps down with the buggies.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Tech Elite

No Sweep?
Old 12-20-2013, 06:16 AM
Tech Regular

No Sweep?
Sweeps Tenzoids are in stock...
Old 12-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Motor and ESC acquired for the 4wd. No idea if I will have them, as well as the other stuff I need, by the time this race comes around next week.

I still need a few spares, wheels and tires and a couple of tuning parts I don't have.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mechintosh
Sweeps Tenzoids are in stock...
. Thank you.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Any way to let Friday be practice and let the actual race be on Saturday? It seems every time there is a Friday and Saturday separate race the attendance is down for one or the other. But whatever the case I hope Saturday is well attended so that Chris and his Dad whom are coming form FL are not disappointed. I would even be open to seeing an open and pro class for 2wd. I know Ron(Chris's Dad) was very surprised we did not have a stock class for people like him who race that class in FL. Anyway I can't wait for the race. I hope the GA boys come out and defend their turf!!!
Old 12-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I will do my best to make it out, I am doing some testing with cars, and may have to steal Steves car when he is not looking, as long as he keeps the setup. Apparently its a really fast car
Old 12-22-2013, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
I will do my best to make it out, I am doing some testing with cars, and may have to steal Steves car when he is not looking, as long as he keeps the setup. Apparently its a really fast car
It's not fast in my hands. Lol
Old 12-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Any way to let Friday be practice and let the actual race be on Saturday? It seems every time there is a Friday and Saturday separate race the attendance is down for one or the other. But whatever the case I hope Saturday is well attended so that Chris and his Dad whom are coming form FL are not disappointed. I would even be open to seeing an open and pro class for 2wd. I know Ron(Chris's Dad) was very surprised we did not have a stock class for people like him who race that class in FL. Anyway I can't wait for the race. I hope the GA boys come out and defend their turf!!!
Whats a stock class? 17.5 no boost?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.