Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What happened to the good ole days??

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Dalton rc has racers edge parts. They also have a box stock slash class that pays out. You would have to call ed to get the full details. But it is mint to be a beginners class.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You can always run what you brung @ Dalton .. Ed is great about getting a class together.

The more friends you bring - the better the time!!

Old 03-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by orcadigital
HotShots carries parts for the Racers Edge trucks just as a side note. Saw a few of them running Friday night and they looked much better then I expected.

Bo said "like" 9. 8 is "like" 9, it's just lower.
Coool!!
Old 03-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

This was stated prior but the racers edge truck is a Team C truck without all the hop ups. I can put you in touch with people that sell Team C products and hip ups as well.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
This was stated prior but the racers edge truck is a Team C truck without all the hop ups. I can put you in touch with people that sell Team C products and hip ups as well.
Hip ups? I bet those are bad ass!.

j/k....We run something similar here in Tenn. Tc racing run what you brung, hell we don't even use the right carpet or transponding system.

That's how we roll. Only rule is to use a 2s lipo, and don't blow it up.

We have currently racing:

Traxxas 4tec Electric ( I didn't even know they made one )
Sakura S zero
HPI Sprint 2
HPI TCX
TC3
TC4
TT-01
Old 03-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrayvision
By my count its 8 not 9. Lol
I did say like,I never said I could spell.LOL
Old 03-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mowingrass
Heres the thing. I got like 5 guys that wanna get in r/c but sadly we no longer have a cheap class !! And thats a mistake on our part. The rtr slash class got me in. It was a blast for 200 bucks you could win with good driving and play with it in your yard and just have fun racing. Im not saying it needs to be a newbie class only pros could run too just have to comply with the rules. And it doesnt matter what car it is but we gotta have a cheap class!!! I would of added probley 10 guys to our racing if they could get in without dropping a butt load of money. and with the country/economy like it is and with our silly president it will prob get alittle worse we need a way to race for cheap. Ive been in for a few years and i enjoy the classes we have i love ebuggy and many other classes so i see it from both sides BUT we gotta keep new ppl coming so our hobby can grow and it makes it more fun for everyone so i think we gotta do somthin. And i know brushed motars you have to change every so oftin but thats no big $ . A friend of mine got in when we had this class he went down to pep boys bought one pulled it out of the box and raced !!!! THATS AWESOME!! If it wasint for that my family wouldnt be racing today! And if they make a class like this again my family (witch is 3 racers ) and i know about 5 others that wanna get in we would all be in for it !! I dont wanna kick an old horse but this should be a concern. lets get new racers in all the time!!!! And have a fun class that we could race in addition to our normal class cause its so cheap 2wd sct hasint had much showing so maybe we could use this in its place ? I have friends waiting!
You know we will run what ever we have enough of to make a class.
5 or more is better because that class still needs to marshall next race. Line them up bring them on.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Metalsoft
Hip ups? I bet those are bad ass!.

j/k....We run something similar here in Tenn. Tc racing run what you brung, hell we don't even use the right carpet or transponding system.

That's how we roll. Only rule is to use a 2s lipo, and don't blow it up.

We have currently racing:

Traxxas 4tec Electric ( I didn't even know they made one )
Sakura S zero
HPI Sprint 2
HPI TCX
TC3
TC4
TT-01
Hip..hip hop....hip hop anonymous.... YOU ALWAYS GET THE EASY ONES!!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

Thank you mr charles, kevin, and all the others this is very good imma work on getin some new racers goin!! And i mite get one too
Old 03-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Do they have a good cheap 1/10 buggy?? Just curious
Old 03-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Team C has the TC02 which is their rtr that sells for roughly $200, but it doesn't come with all the upgrades. The pro roller TC02 EVO sells for $195 and comes with aluminum arm holder f/r, big bore shocks, aluminum rear hubs, and aluminum front C hubs, and the +6mm chassis. Jeff at EvoHobbies.com can set you up with anything Team C related and is based out of TN so shipping is really fast and he is super helpful with great communication and customer service.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
Team C has the TC02 which is their rtr that sells for roughly $200, but it doesn't come with all the upgrades. The pro roller TC02 EVO sells for $195 and comes with aluminum arm holder f/r, big bore shocks, aluminum rear hubs, and aluminum front C hubs, and the +6mm chassis. Jeff at EvoHobbies.com can set you up with anything Team C related and is based out of TN so shipping is really fast and he is super helpful with great communication and customer service.
Man ive been wanting another 1/10 buggy so ill have to look into that thank you!!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Tech Regular

But i only see the kits on the website
Old 03-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

All you have to do is shoot him an email and tell him I sent you. Of you want to see the features TeamCRacing.net can show you those. Jeff at evohobbies.com tested the rtr and said it was good just under geared. The Racers Edge 1/10 2wd buggy is the exact same as well.