N. GA Kart thread

Reply

Old 11-05-2011, 10:56 AM
  #181  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
mxrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: N. GA.
Posts: 4,426
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cerijonston View Post
And shall I ask why he had a Rug Rat head on in the first place Snoopyrc?





Ceri
I found it. It fit,It raced, the kids loved it.

I'm not the bad guy everybody thinks.
mxrich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:10 AM
  #182  
Tech Apprentice
 
Cerijonston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: PC Beach, FL & yes, I'm unlisted
Posts: 89
Exclamation

Originally Posted by mxrich View Post
I found it. It fit,It raced, the kids loved it.

I'm not the bad guy everybody thinks.

Ok hun, I get it. Your into doll head collecting. Kinda sick but all is ok by me.




Ceri
Cerijonston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:03 AM
  #183  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
snoopyrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tunnel Hill GA
Posts: 5,046
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cerijonston View Post
Ok hun, I get it. Your into doll head collecting. Kinda sick but all is ok by me.




Ceri
We are all a little bent.
snoopyrc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:18 PM
  #184  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 413
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by snoopyrc View Post
We are all a little bent.
I suppose bent is better than broken?!
alphacat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:20 PM
  #185  
Tech Apprentice
 
Cerijonston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: PC Beach, FL & yes, I'm unlisted
Posts: 89
Default

Ya think so? While your in the forums, Where you all racing indoors? Do you have a indoor track to? Right now Robert, Todd and Mitch are scouting around to see what they can come up with.




Ceri
Cerijonston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:20 PM
  #186  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
mxrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: N. GA.
Posts: 4,426
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cerijonston View Post
Ya think so? While your in the forums, Where you all racing indoors? Do you have a indoor track to? Right now Robert, Todd and Mitch are scouting around to see what they can come up with.




Ceri
One lug is having a once a month series of 6 races with one throwout. Very good track for karts. Hotshots will also be racing on wednesday and saturday but that might be a long drive home from there. And it's the rest of the doll that makes me nervous.
mxrich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:02 AM
  #187  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
mxrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: N. GA.
Posts: 4,426
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by alphacat View Post
I suppose bent is better than broken?!


Well it's about time you came back! Did the doc fix the eye problem? And where are my Tattoo videos Hot shots is also starting an F1 class for 21.5/silvercan. Can't wait!
mxrich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:01 PM
  #188  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 32
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mxrich View Post
One lug is having a once a month series of 6 races with one throwout. Very good track for karts. Hotshots will also be racing on wednesday and saturday but that might be a long drive home from there. And it's the rest of the doll that makes me nervous.

Personally I haven't heard where everyone, being us kart drivers, will be racing for indoors. Have you?




Cakeman
Cakeman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:21 PM
  #189  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
snoopyrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tunnel Hill GA
Posts: 5,046
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mxrich View Post
And it's the rest of the doll that makes me nervous.
Let the bodies hit the floor.
snoopyrc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:31 AM
  #190  
Tech Regular
 
teamedgerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)
Posts: 409
Default

Heres a few images of the racing event we did with Southern Company yesterday. A huge crowd, BBQ, and music set the stage for some great racing. All was won by a fellow pan car racer who raced in the last onroad nationals here in Birmingham. You may even know him MXRich. I guess you could call him the sleeper rc racer in the crowd of newbies thats were there. He won the Untied Way/Southern Company/Alabama Power kart we built for them (see the 3rd photo).

Robert
Attached Thumbnails N. GA Kart thread-alabama7.jpg   N. GA Kart thread-alabama6.jpg   N. GA Kart thread-alabama5.jpg   N. GA Kart thread-alabama3.jpg   N. GA Kart thread-alabama1.jpg  

teamedgerc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:33 AM
  #191  
Tech Regular
 
teamedgerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)
Posts: 409
Default

Originally Posted by snoopyrc View Post
Let the bodies hit the floor.
Good song there!


Robert
teamedgerc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:53 AM
  #192  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
mxrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: N. GA.
Posts: 4,426
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

That looked like a neat setup. I'll bet the locals loved it. I got my servo and front tires...time to race. Are you going to run any of the onelug series?
mxrich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:04 PM
  #193  
Tech Regular
 
teamedgerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)
Posts: 409
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by mxrich View Post
That looked like a neat setup. I'll bet the locals loved it. I got my servo and front tires...time to race. Are you going to run any of the onelug series?


As for the event this past Friday? All was great and a huge crowd as we mentioned earlier gathered around. Everyone had a blast with the karts. The best race was the final A main. The first and second place drivers really drove clean. It was one of the best races we seen here in AL. They passed, drove clean and even pushed one another constantly back and forth for trophy position. It was a fun time for sure.

MXRich, we'll get some kart racing going on once we figure out where everyone will race for indoors. I'll probably race karts at Onelug if I can get some karts to show up and a good amount of times notice for myself. As for bigger events and larger kart racing attendees? I have a feeling that Hotshots RC will prob be where all the FL, GA, and AL drivers go to. All due to the track layout as mentioned before. Its just more kart drivable and challenging. We'll see what happens......


Robert
teamedgerc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:07 PM
  #194  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 32
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by teamedgerc View Post
Heres a few images of the racing event we did with Southern Company yesterday. A huge crowd, BBQ, and music set the stage for some great racing. All was won by a fellow pan car racer who raced in the last onroad nationals here in Birmingham. You may even know him MXRich. I guess you could call him the sleeper rc racer in the crowd of newbies thats were there. He won the Untied Way/Southern Company/Alabama Power kart we built for them (see the 3rd photo).

Robert



By the look of things you had way to much fun. How did the new lap system work out or did you try it?



Cakeman
Cakeman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:44 PM
  #195  
Tech Apprentice
 
Cerijonston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: PC Beach, FL & yes, I'm unlisted
Posts: 89
Default

Originally Posted by teamedgerc View Post
Heres a few images of the racing event we did with Southern Company yesterday. A huge crowd, BBQ, and music set the stage for some great racing. All was won by a fellow pan car racer who raced in the last onroad nationals here in Birmingham. You may even know him MXRich. I guess you could call him the sleeper rc racer in the crowd of newbies thats were there. He won the Untied Way/Southern Company/Alabama Power kart we built for them (see the 3rd photo).

Robert

The sponsored kart turned out nice




Ceri
Cerijonston is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service