N. GA Kart thread

Old 11-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cerijonston View Post
And shall I ask why he had a Rug Rat head on in the first place Snoopyrc?

Ceri
I found it. It fit,It raced, the kids loved it.

I'm not the bad guy everybody thinks.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Exclamation

Originally Posted by mxrich View Post
I found it. It fit,It raced, the kids loved it.

I'm not the bad guy everybody thinks.

Ok hun, I get it. Your into doll head collecting. Kinda sick but all is ok by me.

Ceri
Old 11-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ok hun, I get it. Your into doll head collecting. Kinda sick but all is ok by me.

Ceri
We are all a little bent.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snoopyrc View Post
We are all a little bent.
I suppose bent is better than broken?!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ya think so? While your in the forums, Where you all racing indoors? Do you have a indoor track to? Right now Robert, Todd and Mitch are scouting around to see what they can come up with.

Ceri
Old 11-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Ya think so? While your in the forums, Where you all racing indoors? Do you have a indoor track to? Right now Robert, Todd and Mitch are scouting around to see what they can come up with.

Ceri
One lug is having a once a month series of 6 races with one throwout. Very good track for karts. Hotshots will also be racing on wednesday and saturday but that might be a long drive home from there. And it's the rest of the doll that makes me nervous.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by alphacat View Post
I suppose bent is better than broken?!

Well it's about time you came back! Did the doc fix the eye problem? And where are my Tattoo videos Hot shots is also starting an F1 class for 21.5/silvercan. Can't wait!
Old 11-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Tech Initiate

One lug is having a once a month series of 6 races with one throwout. Very good track for karts. Hotshots will also be racing on wednesday and saturday but that might be a long drive home from there. And it's the rest of the doll that makes me nervous.

Personally I haven't heard where everyone, being us kart drivers, will be racing for indoors. Have you?

Cakeman
Old 11-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

And it's the rest of the doll that makes me nervous.
Let the bodies hit the floor.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Heres a few images of the racing event we did with Southern Company yesterday. A huge crowd, BBQ, and music set the stage for some great racing. All was won by a fellow pan car racer who raced in the last onroad nationals here in Birmingham. You may even know him MXRich. I guess you could call him the sleeper rc racer in the crowd of newbies thats were there. He won the Untied Way/Southern Company/Alabama Power kart we built for them (see the 3rd photo).

Robert
Attached Thumbnails N. GA Kart thread-alabama7.jpg   N. GA Kart thread-alabama6.jpg   N. GA Kart thread-alabama5.jpg   N. GA Kart thread-alabama3.jpg   N. GA Kart thread-alabama1.jpg  

Old 11-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Tech Regular

Location: AL, FL, IL, GA, MO, Canada due to race track locations and time there:)

Originally Posted by snoopyrc View Post
Let the bodies hit the floor.
Good song there!

Robert
Old 11-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

That looked like a neat setup. I'll bet the locals loved it. I got my servo and front tires...time to race. Are you going to run any of the onelug series?
Old 11-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Regular

Lightbulb

That looked like a neat setup. I'll bet the locals loved it. I got my servo and front tires...time to race. Are you going to run any of the onelug series?

As for the event this past Friday? All was great and a huge crowd as we mentioned earlier gathered around. Everyone had a blast with the karts. The best race was the final A main. The first and second place drivers really drove clean. It was one of the best races we seen here in AL. They passed, drove clean and even pushed one another constantly back and forth for trophy position. It was a fun time for sure.

MXRich, we'll get some kart racing going on once we figure out where everyone will race for indoors. I'll probably race karts at Onelug if I can get some karts to show up and a good amount of times notice for myself. As for bigger events and larger kart racing attendees? I have a feeling that Hotshots RC will prob be where all the FL, GA, and AL drivers go to. All due to the track layout as mentioned before. Its just more kart drivable and challenging. We'll see what happens......

Robert
Old 11-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by teamedgerc View Post
Heres a few images of the racing event we did with Southern Company yesterday. A huge crowd, BBQ, and music set the stage for some great racing. All was won by a fellow pan car racer who raced in the last onroad nationals here in Birmingham. You may even know him MXRich. I guess you could call him the sleeper rc racer in the crowd of newbies thats were there. He won the Untied Way/Southern Company/Alabama Power kart we built for them (see the 3rd photo).

Robert

By the look of things you had way to much fun. How did the new lap system work out or did you try it?

Cakeman
Old 11-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by teamedgerc View Post

Robert

The sponsored kart turned out nice

Ceri

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service