TURTLETRAX Club Race 9/11 @ NOON

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TURTLETRAX Club Race 9/11 @ NOON

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default UNBELIEVABLE, JUST PLAIN UNBELIEVABLE!

GENE, TINA THE DEDICATION AND SACRIFICES YOU TWO MAKE, so we can have a place to race our little cars i can't believe it! The work on the track your jobs, your life set aside to bebuild the entire racing track and it's surface, it's one thing to make changes to the track, but to redesign, resurface, pack to a smooth flat finish that rivals most indoor tracks.
I really can't believe it was so smooth and fast, I was talking to Brent, Friday night about the changes Gene posted he was doing to the track an I told Brent I kind of dreaded the tire issue of the loose dirt an smash dirt clods on the race track, MAN was I suprized when I got to the track to see this beautiful smooth
clay racing surface.
THANKS GENE AN TINA I HAD A GREAT TIME, UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
LOVIN LIFE, LOVIN TT
Old 09-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

sounds like an awesome day of racing.. sucks i had to miss it. got a case of the broke arse and couldnt afford the trip.. cant wait to get this losi built so i can come up there and whip some turtles. LOL
but i also want to thank gene and tina for all that you do for our hobby. your friendships and hospitality are second to NONE!!! we love you guys and hope you stay in the hobby for a loooooong time!!
Old 09-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Great job TT crew. As always lots fun and good people,good racing. See you guys on the Sep 24 at loganville.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 106 (100%+)

results?
Old 09-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Had a great time today! 4wd Buggy is a blast. Very surprised I did not break anything on it's maiden voyage.

Great job on the track Gene. It is back to an on-road track with jumps.

Originally Posted by rednck21
results?
You would not need to ask for results if you raced today
Old 09-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Rookie

As always Kyle and I had a blast, we always learn something new each time we race. Thanks to the TT crew and all you more experienced racers for letting us pick your brains. Gene thanks for the moment of silence and reminding us why we are able to play with our toys. We should never forget.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigtowck
GENE, TINA THE DEDICATION AND SACRIFICES YOU TWO MAKE, so we can have a place to race our little cars i can't believe it! The work on the track your jobs, your life set aside to bebuild the entire racing track and it's surface, it's one thing to make changes to the track, but to redesign, resurface, pack to a smooth flat finish that rivals most indoor tracks.
I really can't believe it was so smooth and fast, I was talking to Brent, Friday night about the changes Gene posted he was doing to the track an I told Brent I kind of dreaded the tire issue of the loose dirt an smash dirt clods on the race track, MAN was I suprized when I got to the track to see this beautiful smooth
clay racing surface.
THANKS GENE AN TINA I HAD A GREAT TIME, UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
LOVIN LIFE, LOVIN TT
Wow Carl, I couldn't say it any better than that! That was a great day of racing with awesome folks to hang out with. There's never a bad day of racing at TT!
Old 09-12-2011, 05:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rednck21
results?
Should be up tomorrow at the latest, we're returning equipment and settling up loose ends around the shop and track.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Results

Has anybody else noticed that its the guy that decided to play hookie this weekend thats so anxious about the results?
Old 09-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Looking at results.

I thinking looking at the results helps them day dream of being there!
And to see who all was there. Example oh i could have beaten that guy, i would have finished 2nd, cause Curtis would have won.

lovin life lovin TT

Carl