Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
Turtle Trax Friday the 13th Race > Turtle Trax Friday the 13th Race

Turtle Trax Friday the 13th Race

Reply

Old 05-12-2011, 03:44 PM
  #16  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
ColbySC10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 324
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Going to try to make it. Havent been out there in a while. Does anyone even drive an SC10 anymore?
ColbySC10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:51 PM
  #17  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Rfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NW Ga
Posts: 4,503
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ColbySC10 View Post
Going to try to make it. Havent been out there in a while. Does anyone even drive an SC10 anymore?
Except for about 3 trucks, they are all SC10's.
Rfury is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:23 PM
  #18  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
ColbySC10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 324
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Well sweet! I hope stock elecs and stock tires work on the track pretty well!!
ColbySC10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:04 PM
  #19  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Team Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rome GA
Posts: 2,516
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ColbySC10 View Post
Well sweet! I hope stock elecs and stock tires work on the track pretty well!!
You will at least need some rear tires. I'll try to remember to bring some to use.
Team Turtle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:57 PM
  #20  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
ColbySC10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 324
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Team Turtle View Post
You will at least need some rear tires. I'll try to remember to bring some to use.
Dont worry about it man, I'm just gonna come watch. I really dont want to get back into racing SCT
ColbySC10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:21 PM
  #21  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Rfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NW Ga
Posts: 4,503
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Ok, gonna race the buggy in the club race and the SCT in the oval fun race.

After my last friday night race way back, I decided to put my "oh my farking goodness this track is farking slick" setup on the car. I would rather have an on power push than the car be "donuts in a straight line" loose. I never seemed to have this problem with the SCT. Go figure.
Rfury is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:41 AM
  #22  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: next door
Posts: 17
Default

Upyers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:08 AM
  #23  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
BrentH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,123
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Should be out tonight. Looks like its gonna rain cats and dogs.
BrentH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:56 AM
  #24  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Rfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NW Ga
Posts: 4,503
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BrentH View Post
Should be out tonight. Looks like its gonna rain cats and dogs.
Have you wrapped yourself in bubble wrap?
Rfury is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:53 AM
  #25  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (27)
 
LMRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rome, GA
Posts: 2,739
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

I've got some black and yellow for you here brent
Attached Thumbnails Turtle Trax Friday the 13th Race-20110513125437.jpg  
LMRacing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:08 AM
  #26  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
BrentH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,123
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LMRacing View Post
I've got some black and yellow for you here brent
Cool. Can I where it while we race?
BrentH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:13 AM
  #27  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (27)
 
LMRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rome, GA
Posts: 2,739
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

If it fits sure its an adult small though.. I have a little head
LMRacing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:19 AM
  #28  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
tinasam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 851
Default

and the jokes about a little head start in 3...2.....1....
tinasam is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:42 AM
  #29  
Suspended
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 704
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tinasam View Post
and the jokes about a little head start in 3...2.....1....
This guy was sitting on the beach enjoying the sand and sun when he spotted a strapping young man with a chiseled phyique walking towards him. The man had 2 beautiful girls on each sinewy arm and from the jewelry he was wearing, he was obviously wealthy. There was however a problem, the man had a tiny head, like the size of a pencil eraser. The guy appraoched the man and said, "You obviously gotit goingon but i have to ask, what happened to your head if you don't mind me asking?" The man tells his story....."I was walking down the very beach when i noticed a small brass oil lamp on the ground. I picked it up and buffed it a few times and in a whoosh of smoke, out pops the drop dead gorgeous genie. The genie offers to grant 3 wishes. My 1st wish was to have the most perfect body in the world and BAM, i got this body. My 2nd wish was to have all the money I could ever spend and BAM, I'm filthy rich. For my 3rd and final wish, i told the genie that I wanted to have sex with her, she said NO, So I asked for a little head...BAM
Aardvark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:37 AM
  #30  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (27)
 
LMRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rome, GA
Posts: 2,739
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Aardvark View Post
This guy was sitting on the beach enjoying the sand and sun when he spotted a strapping young man with a chiseled phyique walking towards him. The man had 2 beautiful girls on each sinewy arm and from the jewelry he was wearing, he was obviously wealthy. There was however a problem, the man had a tiny head, like the size of a pencil eraser. The guy appraoched the man and said, "You obviously gotit goingon but i have to ask, what happened to your head if you don't mind me asking?" The man tells his story....."I was walking down the very beach when i noticed a small brass oil lamp on the ground. I picked it up and buffed it a few times and in a whoosh of smoke, out pops the drop dead gorgeous genie. The genie offers to grant 3 wishes. My 1st wish was to have the most perfect body in the world and BAM, i got this body. My 2nd wish was to have all the money I could ever spend and BAM, I'm filthy rich. For my 3rd and final wish, i told the genie that I wanted to have sex with her, she said NO, So I asked for a little head...BAM
And when I asked I thought "well the worst she could do is say no"
LMRacing is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service