Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread*** >

***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread***

***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread***

Old 10-06-2013, 05:06 PM
  #2506  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Atomicsickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dacula, GA
Posts: 1,604
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rfury
Keith told me a 28/ 6:07 by guess who...Brian Looper.
Originally Posted by Jmuck69
He jumped the pipe a couple times I suspect.
He was nice enough to let me hold the record for about an hour with my 28 / 6:08... because he is nice like that.
Atomicsickness is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 05:06 PM
  #2507  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Atl Metro Area
Posts: 4,556
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

I was gonna say that John. I had to change my post.
Rfury is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 05:30 PM
  #2508  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
jmaxey51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 3,917
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Is there a race this saturday the 12th? if so, whats the schedule and the address? Just finished building my 1/10th and was thinking of coming up there. anyone there that sells tires?

Thanks
jmaxey51 is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 05:37 PM
  #2509  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Atl Metro Area
Posts: 4,556
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
Is there a race this saturday the 12th? if so, whats the schedule and the address? Just finished building my 1/10th and was thinking of coming up there. anyone there that sells tires?

Thanks
They are racing on-road this week. They will be racing off-road again on the 18th and 19th. They should have tires at the shop onsite. I am going tire shopping this week in fact.
Rfury is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 06:09 PM
  #2510  
Tech Master
iTrader: (44)
 
rcbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,089
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jmuck69
What are the numbers like for 1/12? I wish 1/10 pan cars with Can-Am bodies would make a comeback.
Slim to none....Maybe they will pickup in few weeks.
rcbo is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 06:48 PM
  #2511  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (51)
 
ATLiens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Marietta, Ga
Posts: 1,110
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rcbo
Slim to none....Maybe they will pickup in few weeks.
I've got my 1/12 built and running we should have a decent 1/12 turnout on the 16th
ATLiens is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 06:52 PM
  #2512  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (70)
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Marietta, Ga
Posts: 2,559
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

1/12 seems to be more of a "big race" class anyways. IMO its too expensive to run on a weekly basis. The 16th will be a good day because some of us will be testing for One Lug that weekend.
PROMODVETTE is offline  
Old 10-07-2013, 09:22 AM
  #2513  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Atl Metro Area
Posts: 4,556
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Hey John, are you still running the Duratrax foams in your 2wd buggy tires?
Rfury is offline  
Old 10-08-2013, 08:14 AM
  #2514  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Atomicsickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dacula, GA
Posts: 1,604
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rfury
Hey John, are you still running the Duratrax foams in your 2wd buggy tires?
Yes. I like them for HotShots. They are harder than the Proline foams and have a flatter profile. They remind me of the original AKA black foams. I would bet money they are made by same company.
Atomicsickness is offline  
Old 10-08-2013, 08:42 AM
  #2515  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Atl Metro Area
Posts: 4,556
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Atomicsickness
Yes. I like them for HotShots. They are harder than the Proline foams and have a flatter profile. They remind me of the original AKA black foams. I would bet money they are made by same company.
Is that for the front as well? I was thinking of just putting a full rear foam in the Scrubs I was going to mount up for front tires.
Rfury is offline  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:14 AM
  #2516  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Atomicsickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dacula, GA
Posts: 1,604
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rfury
Is that for the front as well? I was thinking of just putting a full rear foam in the Scrubs I was going to mount up for front tires.
Yes, I use the fronts also, but the current set of scrubs I am running has a Proline CC foam in it.
Atomicsickness is offline  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:18 AM
  #2517  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Atl Metro Area
Posts: 4,556
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Thanks. I am getting ready to buy tires and such this week/weekend.
Rfury is offline  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:41 AM
  #2518  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (51)
 
ATLiens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Marietta, Ga
Posts: 1,110
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rfury
Thanks. I am getting ready to buy tires and such this week/weekend.
I am loving my SWEEP Tendroid silvers with sweep inserts and white sticky kicks before every run.
ATLiens is offline  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:43 AM
  #2519  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Atl Metro Area
Posts: 4,556
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ATLiens
I am loving my SWEEP Tendroid silvers with sweep inserts and white sticky kicks before every run.
I have a set of those already mounted. I am looking to get a new set of Tendroids and some of the Prolines as well. I need some wheels too. Gonna drop by HotShot Friday and pick up a few things.
Rfury is offline  
Old 10-08-2013, 11:41 AM
  #2520  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
SUPERLOOPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dalton,Ga
Posts: 2,238
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rfury
I have a set of those already mounted. I am looking to get a new set of Tendroids and some of the Prolines as well. I need some wheels too. Gonna drop by HotShot Friday and pick up a few things.
I did not see any Tendroids on Saturday in the shop. He might have some in this week, I am not sure.

Brian
SUPERLOOPER is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.