Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread*** >

***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread***

***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread***

Old 10-04-2013, 09:55 PM
  #2491  
Tech Elite
 
Mizchief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,069
Default

Had a lot of fun in my first 2wd buggy race! Sorry if I hacked you in the main. Learned a lot and found a set that was working well for me and i'll be ready for Saturday.
Mizchief is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 06:05 AM
  #2492  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Tanis103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 298
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Great to see on road carpet racing growing in the south. I race at Bush River Raceway in Columbia, SC and I know we will be having a large group coming to the G.O.R.C. I going to try to get to Hot Shot RC to race before G.O.R.C, do you guys race carpet on the weekend? Check out our website at www.bushriverraceway.com and come race with us, let's all get carpet racing even bigger in the South.

Thanks to Hot Shot RC for letting me post this.

Thanks
Ed
Tanis103 is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 06:40 AM
  #2493  
Tech Master
 
JustWill75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DOUGLASVILLE GA.
Posts: 1,800
Default

Last night I went to hot shots to do some test and tune, plus get some much needed practice with my TC an VTA cars. I got a chance to watch some Friday night off road at Hotshots.

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJwWCccJNbE

After the mains, I let Shon and Kevin drive my VTA and they both had a lot of fun. The vibe in Hotshot RC IS awesome and will only get more awesome around the G.O.R.C. quite a few off road driver will be making the transition to VTA and TC for this event. Don't miss it...
JustWill75 is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 07:23 AM
  #2494  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
GregoryB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cookeville Tn.
Posts: 130
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ATLiens
Found this video online from when it was built end of July 13'. This is still the layout with some minor adjustments to jumps...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Thank you.what tires are most of the racers using
I'm up here in TN, but like to come to this track look like a nice track.
I Travel a lot for work and my truck & buggy comes with me
GregoryB is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 07:33 AM
  #2495  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
GregoryB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cookeville Tn.
Posts: 130
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JustWill75
Last night I went to hot shots to do some test and tune, plus get some much needed practice with my TC an VTA cars. I got a chance to watch some Friday night off road at Hotshots.

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJwWCccJNbE

After the mains, I let Shon and Kevin drive my VTA and they both had a lot of fun. The vibe in Hotshot RC IS awesome and will only get more awesome around the G.O.R.C. quite a few off road driver will be making the transition to VTA and TC for this event. Don't miss it...
Thank you
GregoryB is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 08:18 AM
  #2496  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
8drenlnjunkE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Posts: 1,490
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JustWill75
Last night I went to hot shots to do some test and tune, plus get some much needed practice with my TC an VTA cars. I got a chance to watch some Friday night off road at Hotshots.

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJwWCccJNbE

After the mains, I let Shon and Kevin drive my VTA and they both had a lot of fun. The vibe in Hotshot RC IS awesome and will only get more awesome around the G.O.R.C. quite a few off road driver will be making the transition to VTA and TC for this event. Don't miss it...
I have contacted my sponsors, and as long as the stuff is in stock I should be up and going with my VTA in a week or so. Thank to you and chris for letting me drive the cars. It was the push I needed to finish my build.
8drenlnjunkE is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 03:37 PM
  #2497  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (51)
 
ATLiens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Marietta, Ga
Posts: 1,110
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
I have contacted my sponsors, and as long as the stuff is in stock I should be up and going with my VTA in a week or so. Thank to you and chris for letting me drive the cars. It was the push I needed to finish my build.
Saweet! The G.O.R.C is going to be huge this year!! If you are racing don't forget to sign up on RCsignup page.
ATLiens is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 03:43 PM
  #2498  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (51)
 
ATLiens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Marietta, Ga
Posts: 1,110
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tanis103
Great to see on road carpet racing growing in the south. I race at Bush River Raceway in Columbia, SC and I know we will be having a large group coming to the G.O.R.C. I going to try to get to Hot Shot RC to race before G.O.R.C, do you guys race carpet on the weekend? Check out our website at www.bushriverraceway.com and come race with us, let's all get carpet racing even bigger in the South.

Thanks to Hot Shot RC for letting me post this.

Thanks
Ed
Ed,
We run onroad every other weekend and every Wednesday night. Plus indoor season is just picking up and it's going to get bigger and better at HotshotRc. Your website and track looks killer. Can't wait to make it by there. I see Busse in your pics. Tell him he better be coming down with your crew!

-Daniel

Last edited by ATLiens; 10-05-2013 at 06:23 PM.
ATLiens is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 07:21 PM
  #2499  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
8drenlnjunkE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Posts: 1,490
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ATLiens
Saweet! The G.O.R.C is going to be huge this year!! If you are racing don't forget to sign up on RCsignup page.
I just need to paint my body and get a 25.5 motor. I have the car assembled and wired up with my 17.5 at the moment. I blame Will that is all.
8drenlnjunkE is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 06:53 AM
  #2500  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 1,859
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Another great day of racing yesterday! Track was HOOKED!

I'll be back for more in a couple of weeks

Thanks Will for letting me drive your VTA, I will be looking into a Onroad car at sometime this winter
synap2012 is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 11:39 AM
  #2501  
Tech Master
 
JustWill75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DOUGLASVILLE GA.
Posts: 1,800
Default

On Road racing is making a strong come back in the state of Georgia. VTA racing being the shot in the arm we needed. It will be Roar VTA for the obvious choices in this event (WE WANT MORE NEW RACERS TO ATTEND)
We hope to top last year's attendance and even more fun than we did last year (IT WAS A BLAST!!!)

Nashville Tennessee's own Myron Kinnard aka BATMAN, is the defending champion in VTA, USGT, AND 17.5 TC and he will be in Attendance to defend those titles.

I know this is my Dude in all but, THE GEORGIA STATE CHAMP LIVES IN TENNESSEE.......

Whatchya gonna doo?
JustWill75 is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 03:31 PM
  #2502  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (14)
 
Jmuck69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA.
Posts: 5,061
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

What are the numbers like for 1/12? I wish 1/10 pan cars with Can-Am bodies would make a comeback.
Jmuck69 is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 03:43 PM
  #2503  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MARIETTA, GA
Posts: 979
Default

A big thanks to Will for shooting that video friday nite I really liked watched it,
I got to re-live all my mistakes, also thanks Keith for a great announcing job.
See you guys in a couple weeks, I should have a new buggy then.
Carl Knight
PS What's fastest 6 minute race time in 2wd buggy?
Bigtowck is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 03:48 PM
  #2504  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Atl Metro Area
Posts: 4,556
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Bigtowck
A big thanks to Will for shooting that video friday nite I really liked watched it,
I got to re-live all my mistakes, also thanks Keith for a great announcing job.
See you guys in a couple weeks, I should have a new buggy then.
Carl Knight
PS What's fastest 6 minute race time in 2wd buggy?
Keith told me a 28/ 6:07 by guess who...Brian Looper.
Rfury is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 04:35 PM
  #2505  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (14)
 
Jmuck69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA.
Posts: 5,061
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rfury
Keith told me a 28/ 6:07 by guess who...Brian Looper.
He jumped the pipe a couple times I suspect.
Jmuck69 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.