Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread*** >

***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread***

***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread***

Old 09-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Keith did water a lot Sat night and I believe Brad watered it again Monday night.

Also curious about racing for Sat.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

This weekend a lot of the on-road racers are going to Nashville for the USVTA Nats.

Good Luck guys.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MCSEDanny
This weekend a lot of the on-road racers are going to Nashville for the USVTA Nats.

Good Luck guys.
^^ This ^^

Thanks for posting Danny. Good luck to all the Georgia guys headed to Nash Vegas! Bring home some hardware!!
Old 09-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
When I get off work tomorrow I am going by to help them fix the doubles landing, roller after the off camber, and end of the straightaway. I will also make sure to water it before I leave. Does anyone know if they have the packer, or if we could get it for tomorrow night? I won't get there til a little after 7pm so I got a lot to help with and a little time to do it. Anyone who can help would be a life saver.
Appreciate you coming out man, looking forward to a big learning day tomorrow.

As I posted on someone's post on Facebook, the track got enough water on Sunday to drown a small elephant. I believe Brad also watered it on Monday. I ran a good few laps on the track today and was still pretty dry so I will give it another watering tonight. Not a flooding, just a watering.

As far as the packer, Carl took it home on.... I believe it was last Thursday? Either way, it's not here
Old 09-18-2013, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Carl if you have time or are able to bring it back that's be great if not I have some tricks up my sleeve
Old 09-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Is it on-road or off-road this weekend?

I have a couple of things I want to test before my break and a race Friday night or Saturday would be great (or a practice day with the computer running calling out lap times would work too).
Old 09-19-2013, 03:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rfury
Is it on-road or off-road this weekend?

I have a couple of things I want to test before my break and a race Friday night or Saturday would be great (or a practice day with the computer running calling out lap times would work too).
I was planning on racing Friday night but if everyone wants to race Saturday I am good with that. When is everyone racing?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:13 AM
zpg
Tech Adept

Good Luck guys.
Originally Posted by 4fourGraphics
^^ This ^^

Thanks for posting Danny. Good luck to all the Georgia guys headed to Nash Vegas! Bring home some hardware!!
Thanks! I will see what I can muster up.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Atomicsickness
So is Saturday Onroad only?
See below.

Good Luck guys.
I only believe 4 are going, and mostly not Saturday folks. I would not count it out completely, but will have to leave it to Brad to decide.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Going to try to be there both Friday and Sat! 2wd buggy and Stadium Truck

Got to make up for the lack of racing the past couple weeks!
Old 09-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Tech Adept

I might be there Friday night to try out somenew buggy tires on the 2wd. As for the 4wd; i have to wait for the parts i need to be restocked in this country or pay $25 for shipping on a $7 part. Oh well!!!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I only mentioned it because Danny said that several on-road guys were going out of town.

Friday on the website does not mention what is running just that there is a race. Saturday is labeled as an on-road race and I would not want to change that unless it is very clear that the on-road turn out will be very small.

I just want to try a couple of things before I head into a break for a couple of months but it can wait if needed.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Tech Adept

I emphasise "might". As far as on road i only have my Mini runing and it seems like that crowd has thinned as well. Honestly running 3 or 4 minis is rather boring. Needs to be more than 6 on the track for it to be fun!! Right now i dont trust the " schedule" as it changes moment by moment.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

looks to me they are running on and off road every Fri ans Sat

From web site:
Friday Night Racing starts at 8pm. We race Mini on the Onroad and Open 2wd SCT and 2wd Buggy on the Offroad tracks. We can run everything on Friday nights. Just show up and race !

Saturday Night Racing starts at 8pm. We race ONROAD: VTA, TC, 1/12 Pancar, World GT, F1 and Mini classes on the Onroad track. OFFROAD: Open 2wd SCT, 4wd SCT, 2wd Buggy, 4wd Buggy, Stadium Truck
So if I understand correctly Friday night is both, and SAT is off-road during day and on-road at night

Kieth or Brad will clear this up!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

A clear an concise schedule posted on the site would clear up all this confusion.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.