Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread*** >

***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread***

***The Official Hot Shot RC Thread***

Old 09-02-2013, 07:57 AM
  #2191  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Atomicsickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dacula, GA
Posts: 1,604
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jmuck69
Is that from Chipotle's website?
Hey don't trash talk JT... He is an extraordinary lyricist.
Atomicsickness is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 09:13 AM
  #2192  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
weavty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ATL.GA.USA
Posts: 2,121
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Jmuck69
Is that from Chipotle's website?


I laughed so hard, I think I pooped out a squirrel.
weavty1 is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 09:28 AM
  #2193  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Posts: 2,454
Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by weavty1


I laughed so hard, I think I pooped out a squirrel.

Will said squirrel help you be on time to your qualifiers and mains in the future?????
kikcaffine is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 09:40 AM
  #2194  
Tech Master
iTrader: (44)
 
rcbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,089
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
Will said squirrel help you be on time to your qualifiers and mains in the future?????
LoL....
rcbo is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 09:51 AM
  #2195  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Atl Metro Area
Posts: 4,558
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
Will said squirrel help you be on time to your qualifiers and mains in the future?????
I needs a NASCAR sized pit crew to do that. A single squirrel isn't enough.
Rfury is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 09:57 AM
  #2196  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Atomicsickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dacula, GA
Posts: 1,604
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by weavty1


I laughed so hard, I think I pooped out a squirrel.
I don't want to hear what you did to the shaved, clawless and toothless squirrel.
Atomicsickness is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 10:50 AM
  #2197  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
weavty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ATL.GA.USA
Posts: 2,121
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Atomicsickness
I don't want to hear what you did to the shaved, clawless and toothless squirrel.


weavty1 is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 10:50 AM
  #2198  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
8drenlnjunkE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Posts: 1,490
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

How long has he been in there? You fed him plenty of nuts right?
8drenlnjunkE is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 11:26 AM
  #2199  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
weavty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ATL.GA.USA
Posts: 2,121
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
How long has he been in there? You fed him plenty of nuts right?
Plenty my friend, plenty
weavty1 is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 02:03 PM
  #2200  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
SUPERLOOPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dalton,Ga
Posts: 2,238
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by weavty1
Plenty my friend, plenty
Well................

Brian
SUPERLOOPER is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 02:44 PM
  #2201  
Tech Apprentice
 
4fourGraphics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 95
Default

4fourGraphics is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 04:45 PM
  #2202  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
weavty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ATL.GA.USA
Posts: 2,121
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default




weavty1 is offline  
Old 09-03-2013, 05:52 AM
  #2203  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
SUPERLOOPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dalton,Ga
Posts: 2,238
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

So who is in for the 2 day race(Hotwild weekend) on the 14th and 15th? I think I am just having a hard time with the mains starting so late on Sunday. Most "big" 2 day races the mains start at 9 or so on Sunday. Anyway I wonder if this will triple A mains? Look forward to details. Maybe Keith or Brad can share some details on the race for us.

Brian
SUPERLOOPER is offline  
Old 09-03-2013, 05:59 AM
  #2204  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
weavty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ATL.GA.USA
Posts: 2,121
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SUPERLOOPER
So who is in for the 2 day race(Hotwild weekend) on the 14th and 15th? I think I am just having a hard time with the mains starting so late on Sunday. Most "big" 2 day races the mains start at 9 or so on Sunday. Anyway I wonder if this will triple A mains? Look forward to details. Maybe Keith or Brad can share some details on the race for us.

Brian
I'm in the for big race weekend on the 14th and 15th... Definitely!

I agree with the 9am start for Sunday... And I also agree with it being Triple A Mains. Only makes sense, being it's a separate race day for the mains

Can't wait!!!!!!

Btw, have both flyers been posted somewhere in this thread yet? I've only seen the one for the Friday race, but anything yet for the Sat/Sun race?
weavty1 is offline  
Old 09-03-2013, 06:04 AM
  #2205  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
SUPERLOOPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dalton,Ga
Posts: 2,238
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by weavty1
I'm in the for big race weekend on the 14th and 15th... Definitely!

I agree with the 9am start for Sunday... And I also agree with it being Triple A Mains. Only makes sense, being it's a separate race day for the mains

Can't wait!!!!!!

Btw, have both flyers been posted somewhere in this thread yet? I've only seen the one for the Friday race, but anything yet for the Sat/Sun race?
Nothing on the flyer.
SUPERLOOPER is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.