Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Trucks only rc thing you into?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 08:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by epoweredrc
hey cptxaggie, that champ is a fun plane. I was going to get EPgirl one. The micros allow people who would never got into planes and helicopters the ability to do so.
Hey i fly big stick and my radian glider just fine i dont need the champ to learn anyways i want a msr and a mcpx
Old 03-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Other things I enjoy is playing pool, tennis, roller skating. never do any of those anymore. Well pool late I have done. love the lake fishing/camping but not done that in forever
Old 03-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I am a former vice president,and former president of the douglas county aeromodelers.Give all that up and went a little bigger!LOL

My plans only build...http://www.lonesomebuzzards.com/cgi-...?m-1279330400/ I have it alittle farther along then what the pics show...I need to update my thread.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Tech Adept

Dang this is a small world!!!! You guys that know cliff...Tell him to call me!I use to fly with him..Hell him and his wife help my wife and I move about 5 years ago when i bought my house! Small,Small world!!!!!
Old 03-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jody63
I am a former vice president,and former president of the douglas county aeromodelers.Give all that up and went a little bigger!LOL

My plans only build...http://www.lonesomebuzzards.com/cgi-...?m-1279330400/ I have it alittle farther along then what the pics show...I need to update my thread.
You use to fly out at phil pot field in buchanan. Chris know who you are lol. He hasnt been a member of douglas county for awhile He a member of Paulding County now

Deff a small world haha
Old 03-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Tech Adept

yep,Thats me.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Tech Regular

yep,Thats me.
So you know chris langley which epoweredrc and his daddy charles langley lol... chris didnt know you was into trucks lol haha
Old 03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Tech Adept

yea i know them,been a long time though!I just got back into rc to get my son off his laptop,but I think I enjoy it more than him.It kind of gives me that rush i use to get when i raced real dirt track cars!
Old 03-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Tech Regular

yea i know them,been a long time though!I just got back into rc to get my son off his laptop,but I think I enjoy it more than him.It kind of gives me that rush i use to get when i raced real dirt track cars!
O kewl well chris got me into rc planes for almost 2 years now it his main love but also got me into heli and now trucks i love it there no way to describe it but that it relaxing and make me really happy and no worries y im flying or driving.

How old your son?... Chris stay online but mostly on rc sites haha... Charles is always on rcgroups in the batt and charger section his user name everydayflyer lol

I hope to have my own car soon so your one with the new back yard track?
Old 03-20-2011, 09:52 PM
Tech Adept

My son just turned 8 this past jan.I mostly read on here or the site where i am keeping the building log on my airplane.Yea,i been planning on building the track for a while and the weather finally got good enough to start.The track is actually located in the newgeorgia area.my folks have 119 acers there.Its only about 5 mins from my house.I sent chris my cell # in a pm so when he gets off work one day,I will take him there and let him check it out.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My list of R/C includes

1/36 Losi Micro Highroller
1/24 Losi Micro Crawler
1/24 Losi Micro SCT
1/18 AE RC18T
1/18 Losi Mini T
1/18 Losi Mini LST
1/16 Traxxas Slash
1/10 MRP Ripper ST
1/10 Traxxas Slash Ultimate
1/10 Traxxas E-Maxx BE

Blade MSR

I love them all. I have owned a couple planes, and looking to possibly get another one. Maybe a Cub. The MSR currently has some swash plate and electronics problems.

Last edited by Ninja; 03-21-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The MSR is loads of fun, my father has one so we could fly indoors when it nasty out, I enjoy flying it outside in afternoons.

my list would be.

SC10
JRx2 Stadium truck ( trying to put back together)

Blade MCX ( really fun to play around with, got it for EPGirl to learn with )

Mini Yak ( a 32" foam profile its loads of fun to fly

Radien glider ( it was for EPgirl mostly she solo it bout yr ago. i fly it more mostly with a video camera on it for aerial video.)

POD ( Paulding on design) it is a 1/2 A sized race plane we raced them last yr at our club.

GLH ( a old 1/2 A race plane that the POD was redesigned after

That's it for my planes, well i have a few others trying to sell w/o much luck along with some old 72mhz rx's no one wants there all went to 2.4.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:01 AM
Tech Regular

My son just turned 8 this past jan.I mostly read on here or the site where i am keeping the building log on my airplane.Yea,i been planning on building the track for a while and the weather finally got good enough to start.The track is actually located in the newgeorgia area.my folks have 119 acers there.Its only about 5 mins from my house.I sent chris my cell # in a pm so when he gets off work one day,I will take him there and let him check it out.
8 awww he at that age where still kid but mr growny but still prob real respectful and sweet lol

119 dang that alot to cut haha

Ohhhh ok lol how big you making your track?