R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Georgia Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing-77/)
-   -   TFB Raceway (Toys for Boys) (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing/37148-tfb-raceway-toys-boys.html)

kumpol 04-01-2004 02:39 PM

TFB Raceway (Toys for Boys)

Check www.tfbraceway.com for 2004 schedule....:nod:

BigDogRacing 04-03-2004 06:51 AM

Who all is going to the Xray/Serpent race at TFB? If everything works out I'll be there with a number of Memphis guys. I think they all run Xrays. EA is supposed to be there as well.

Anybody know if Busse gets on here? I'm wondering if he'll run mod like normal or 19t?

littledog 04-03-2004 05:13 PM

Big Dog, better be lucky that I can't go.I got a thing or two to show you when ever you get to where you can run:lol: :nod: :smile: :ha: :deathstar

racingcivic 04-04-2004 08:28 PM

Can't wait to go to the serpent race. I will have the chance to try out a new track, and new people to whoop up on. Bigdog if you plan on coming you had better get a new radio I don't want everyone back home to know that I whooped up on you too.
Hope you boys there in Atlanta are ready for us Memphis racers to come blow by you.

BigDogRacing 04-06-2004 06:26 AM

I'm rockin on ready and sittin on GO!!!!!

I guess the Georgia guys are so skeered that they can't speak....:cry: :cry: :cry: :eek: :lol:

Grinder 04-06-2004 08:01 AM

I hope you guys are racing electric, cause if your racing nitro your beat.:sneaky:

red robinhood 04-08-2004 01:31 PM

oh no we not scared just chilling .reading the smack talk that,s all.who,s up for ihop after the race:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BigDogRacing 04-08-2004 07:09 PM

Originally posted by red robinhood
who,s up for ihop after the race:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
OH YEA!!!!! That's what I"M talkin about!!! :D:D:D

Grinder- sorry I can't beat you down in nitro too, but I don't have one. Plus electric will be more competitive at this race. Barry told me at the Nats he was comin to beat down the Serpent guys at their own race!!! LOL- no kiddin about Barry. Said he was gonna try to make it.

AlanLim 04-09-2004 10:20 AM

Originally posted by FERNANDO
barrys...all the info for the norrca nats will be up next week the date is set 2nd week of may,only 4 classes 1/12 19t 1/12 mod touring19turn and touring mod,all touring classes will run foams...;)

hangman...no prob,mod entry's around 9 but alot of locals not signed up they like doing it last minute,my guess 2 heats,19 turn 3 heats and gas 6 heats ,so far... FERNANDO

;)

racingcivic 04-09-2004 05:30 PM

serpent race

i was wondering if anyone from atlanta is going to race in this race and if so how many people will be in the 19 turn class.
just wondering how many people i have to pass up. the professional bumper (bigdog) willl be coming and i need to let him know how many people he needs to move.:D :lol: :lol:

kumpol 04-12-2004 02:45 PM

Re: serpent race

Originally posted by racingcivic
i was wondering if anyone from atlanta is going to race in this race and if so how many people will be in the 19 turn class.
just wondering how many people i have to pass up. the professional bumper (bigdog) willl be coming and i need to let him know how many people he needs to move.:D :lol: :lol:

Oh...yeah.....around 10 fast guys from local.....I mean....FAST GUYS....:nod:

racingcivic 04-12-2004 09:11 PM

can't wait to get there for the race this weekend. Hope all you alanta guys bring your a game. You will need it!!!:nod: :nod:

littledog 04-17-2004 06:58 PM

We couldn't get an up date could we on the racing?Could we?

Grinder 04-19-2004 07:13 AM

http://www.tfbraceway.com/modules.ph...article&sid=37

racingcivic 04-21-2004 10:09 AM

had fun racing with all you guys can't wait to make it up there again.