R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Georgia Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing-77/)
-   -   Opps .. Dion .. Did it again..!!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing/342694-opps-dion-did-again.html)

offr0aden 11-08-2009 06:34 AM

Opps .. Dion .. Did it again..!!!!

MAN -o- MAN ... What a race Saturday night under the lights in Rossville. TRUGGIES flying out of control down the street, BUGGIES fly over the walls. Some of the most insane driving and fast paced racing, this series.

Dion ... our hat's off again for a GREAT GREAT event. Track was great, it came to us in the 3rd qualifier. Got the right chassis setup, springs, and tires, and tune for the main. Started 9th in the A Sportsman class and went wide open from the start, I made it through the first 2 turns.. was running 2nd getting squeezed by the leader and the 3rd place car.... crossed the loop ... wide open dust everywhere not wanting to give up an inch... it was on ... coming up on 9 laps... OOPS whats the time... rounding 7 minutes.. pit man screaming... "You need fuel .. You need fuel" .. (Passing the loop) .. OK next lap ... more screaming .. "Your on fumes.. Your on Fumes.. Take it easy" ... Ya right ... I'm not giving up my position .... 7 minutes 45 seconds ... passing the loop ... "I'm Coming in" ... vrroomm .. Pit man goes in for the refuel... it dies... "Out of fuel" ... quick squirt ... "Pull the Trigger" .... VRROOOMMM ... OK OK OK OK OK ... GO GO GO GO ... "Keep it Smooth" ...... "You got it .. take it easy"!!!!!

Sportsman guys ... thanks for an awesome night!!! Turn Marshall's . thanks for all the extra efforts. And, thanks for everyone that helped in the pits and off the track.

It was, freaking awesome..... we ran great all night ....

Finished 6th ... and we were bringing it!!!! :nod::nod:

CAN'T WAIT till next week!!!!

:D:D:D:nod::nod::nod::D:D:D

bgbelden 11-08-2009 08:00 AM

Then the lesson to be learned here is....... when your pitman or (woman) says to come in for fuel then come in. It took Coty a few losses at some money races to learn that lesson but believe me he comes in for fuel now.
:tire::):):tire:

offr0aden 11-08-2009 08:23 AM

Yeah .. Bren ... I just got caught up in the heat of it all. I did get an ear full after ... quotes like ... "Did you not see me waving at you to come in" - "I was this close to going up in the tower and telling you" - "Are you ignoring me"

We'll have it figured out by next race ;)

bobbyblaze 11-08-2009 08:38 AM

i hate i miss racing with you guys maybe next i have a chance just praying the wife be off work

C-Man 11-08-2009 08:53 AM

BattleField

It was fun i was fast all day and i ended up 5 th in the a main,all night it was side beside racing couldnt ask for more great clean racing, i loved it cant waite till next week i tk iam getting faster and faster lol see yall next week.

bigde2001 11-08-2009 09:10 AM

It was a great night of racing. I REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate the help of the the volunteer turn marshals. Everyone pitched in and it made for an alsome night. Thank you to all the racers for for great night of racing. Points will be posted today.

sicsam 11-08-2009 09:24 AM

I tryed to help as much as i can

NuthinFancy91 11-08-2009 09:46 AM

Ms.Offr0aden 11-08-2009 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by offr0aden (Post 6578870)
Yeah .. Bren ... I just got caught up in the heat of it all. I did get an ear full after ... quotes like ... "Did you not see me waving at you to come in" - "I was this close to going up in the tower and telling you" - "Are you ignoring me"

We'll have it figured out by next race ;)

I will resort to waving a red flag !!!! lol.... men don't ask for directions when lost... but you better stop for FUEL or You will be walking lol...or running in last in your race .... lol .... great racing everyone .... good job babe !!!!!! :D

Ms.Offr0aden 11-08-2009 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze (Post 6578907)
i hate i miss racing with you guys maybe next i have a chance just praying the wife be off work

MISS YOU GUYS!!! TELL SHEA AND GIRLS HI AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON !!!!!!! :sweat:

bgbelden 11-08-2009 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by C-Man (Post 6578955)
It was fun i was fast all day and i ended up 5 th in the a main,all night it was side beside racing couldnt ask for more great clean racing, i loved it cant waite till next week i tk iam getting faster and faster lol see yall next week.

I would appreciate it if you waited until after the series is over before you get any faster.:tire::sneaky::sneaky::tire:

hobbstimothy 11-08-2009 02:02 PM

hey bren i was wondering if i brought a body to your house fri nite if u could paint it for me for sat. race at dions. i got a new buggy and truggy but its not a losi buggy its a D8 and i got a D8T so if you could i would appreciate it alot man. and ill pay u for it to.

Zpowers 11-08-2009 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by hobbstimothy (Post 6579670)
hey bren i was wondering if i brought a body to your house fri nite if u could paint it for me for sat. race at dions. i got a new buggy and truggy but its not a losi buggy its a D8 and i got a D8T so if you could i would appreciate it alot man. and ill pay u for it to.

cool hobbs good choice

Zpowers 11-08-2009 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by offr0aden (Post 6578599)
MAN -o- MAN ... What a race Saturday night under the lights in Rossville. TRUGGIES flying out of control down the street, BUGGIES fly over the walls. Some of the most insane driving and fast paced racing, this series.

Dion ... our hat's off again for a GREAT GREAT event. Track was great, it came to us in the 3rd qualifier. Got the right chassis setup, springs, and tires, and tune for the main. Started 9th in the A Sportsman class and went wide open from the start, I made it through the first 2 turns.. was running 2nd getting squeezed by the leader and the 3rd place car.... crossed the loop ... wide open dust everywhere not wanting to give up an inch... it was on ... coming up on 9 laps... OOPS whats the time... rounding 7 minutes.. pit man screaming... "You need fuel .. You need fuel" .. (Passing the loop) .. OK next lap ... more screaming .. "Your on fumes.. Your on Fumes.. Take it easy" ... Ya right ... I'm not giving up my position .... 7 minutes 45 seconds ... passing the loop ... "I'm Coming in" ... vrroomm .. Pit man goes in for the refuel... it dies... "Out of fuel" ... quick squirt ... "Pull the Trigger" .... VRROOOMMM ... OK OK OK OK OK ... GO GO GO GO ... "Keep it Smooth" ...... "You got it .. take it easy"!!!!!

Sportsman guys ... thanks for an awesome night!!! Turn Marshall's . thanks for all the extra efforts. And, thanks for everyone that helped in the pits and off the track.

It was, freaking awesome..... we ran great all night ....

Finished 6th ... and we were bringing it!!!! :nod::nod:

CAN'T WAIT till next week!!!!

:D:D:D:nod::nod::nod::D:D:D

ya it was fun in the main when i started i went wit everyone else started good got passed the first jump it died high speed needle got back in after 5 minutes got 5 laps already lapped a few people then it died again it sucks wonting to go to kentucky next week

Ms.Offr0aden 11-08-2009 07:01 PM

sportsman a-main results 11-07-09

1 Attachment(s)
Rob wanted to post the results but was to tired , so I did it.. whoo whooo.. zz
zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz:lol: the race wore him out .... especially having to work 12 hours today ... poor baby !!! good race guys!!!! :)