Turtle Trax Sept 6th Race

Old 09-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I hope that USPS delivers my parts tomorrow. If they don't then I will only be running the buggy. I need pistons for my shocks. I don't have what I need unless that other Kyosho guy has 2 extra 2-C pistons.

I thought about changing the setup on the buggy then I came to me senses and realized how insane that was.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

You ALMOST got lucky... but I only ordered one set of pistons sorry dude! I say run the truck anyways, i"ll run my buggy in 13.5 and mod if I have to lol
Old 09-05-2009, 04:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I'll show you guys.. Ill run my slash in mod!
Old 09-05-2009, 05:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Track is open for practice today if anyone wants to come play for FREE! I have to run to Kennesaw today to take care of some business but will be backmid afternoon. If you come out you already know where everything is just make yourself at home. Ill be back
Old 09-05-2009, 05:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Team Turtle
Track is open for practice today if anyone wants to come play for FREE! I have to run to Kennesaw today to take care of some business but will be backmid afternoon. If you come out you already know where everything is just make yourself at home. Ill be back
And I'll be in the house getting some work done, periodically checking down there by looking out the door to see if anyone is there. Don't think you are taking advantage, just come on out and play....they'll (Gene, etc) be back to play along with ya'll soon
Old 09-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by K_Spec_RC
You ALMOST got lucky... but I only ordered one set of pistons sorry dude! I say run the truck anyways, i"ll run my buggy in 13.5 and mod if I have to lol
I would but I already have the shocks tore down for the new pistons.

The buggy is ready to go though. Tomorrow is really a day that I hope goes well. I have had a bad week and the last thing I need is a bad day at the track. This week has been so bad that I have considered not going racing this weekend. I really need a new job that does not involve me in the computer industry.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rfury
I would but I already have the shocks tore down for the new pistons.

The buggy is ready to go though. Tomorrow is really a day that I hope goes well. I have had a bad week and the last thing I need is a bad day at the track. This week has been so bad that I have considered not going racing this weekend. I really need a new job that does not involve me in the computer industry.
I dont know your particular pain but have many friends in the field and can sympathize. If anyone has a front hinge pin mount for the B4, alluminum or plastic I'd be happy to purchase it from you all these pretty new parts for my buggy showed up but not the one I really needed because its backorderd its supposed to be here for next weekend though.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LMRacing
I dont know your particular pain but have many friends in the field and can sympathize. If anyone has a front hinge pin mount for the B4, alluminum or plastic I'd be happy to purchase it from you all these pretty new parts for my buggy showed up but not the one I really needed because its backorderd its supposed to be here for next weekend though.
If you guys had one of these Sams club cars you wouldnt have to worry about parts. Just drop by Wally World.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LMRacing
Adam, when i get back in town I'll bring you the mount. My dad was in the hospital all week and I just did not have time to get out. Its all good now and I should be home tomorrow some time.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yea we will be there as long as it does not rain I do not have school on monday. So we can stay as late as we want. I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Diego did you get hold of keith for your stickers...?
Old 09-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Nope! No worries though, I have them done and waiting for him I will bring them with me tomorrow.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Unless the USPS tracking is wrong, I will only have the buggy this weekend. I will give an update when I get home. I really wanted to try out the new setup on the truck.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Im sure this was mentioned earlier, but what is the scheduled start time ?
Old 09-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah I asked the same thing, start time is noon. Unless Shaun is in the middle of a mix or something on the mic, then it may be a little later.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.