Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Georgia Racing
**Georgia Local Buy/Sell/Trade ** >

**Georgia Local Buy/Sell/Trade **

Like Tree1Likes

**Georgia Local Buy/Sell/Trade **

Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 PM
  #751  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
bobbyblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,565
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Air Compressor

SOLD!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails **Georgia Local Buy/Sell/Trade **-002.jpg   **Georgia Local Buy/Sell/Trade **-003.jpg   **Georgia Local Buy/Sell/Trade **-004.jpg  

Last edited by bobbyblaze; 03-23-2011 at 01:14 PM.
bobbyblaze is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:52 AM
  #752  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
epoweredrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buchanan,GA
Posts: 585
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

anyone here into guitar playing? I got a stand i need to sell just lil cheap one i paid like $11 for plus shipping like to sell for $10.00 its few months old held my guitar for maybe 2 weeks before I sold it.
epoweredrc is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 07:45 PM
  #753  
Tech Master
iTrader: (6)
 
offr0aden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: An Offroad track near you!!
Posts: 1,097
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by epoweredrc
anyone here into guitar playing? I got a stand i need to sell just lil cheap one i paid like $11 for plus shipping like to sell for $10.00 its few months old held my guitar for maybe 2 weeks before I sold it.
Do you have any pics of it?

I'm very interested...
offr0aden is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:10 PM
  #754  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
epoweredrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buchanan,GA
Posts: 585
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by offr0aden
Do you have any pics of it?

I'm very interested...
yeah here is few pics, its simple but works well. its got the strap so it cant fall out of the stand, it folds the 3 legs took pic with it folded up and the part the base sits on it turns and pulls out for storage. just not doing me any good

let me know


Also got a pretty nice watch, its in truck was going to take to jelwey store see if they would buy it trying get $15.00 for it. will post name of it tommorrow.

Last edited by epoweredrc; 10-07-2011 at 08:54 PM.
epoweredrc is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:26 PM
  #755  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chatsworth Ga
Posts: 134
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Im looking for an SC10 roller. No tranny, tires/wheels, body, or electronics needed. Let me know what you have. I will be at TT Sunday, all day.

Also epoweredrc, if you need a good radio for your SC10, I have a stock Associated XP3-SS 2.4Ghz system I would let you take dirt cheap. I pulled it out of the B4.1 I bought from Sean this week.
Ninja is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:34 PM
  #756  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
epoweredrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buchanan,GA
Posts: 585
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ninja
Im looking for an SC10 roller. No tranny, tires/wheels, body, or electronics needed. Let me know what you have. I will be at TT Sunday, all day.

Also epoweredrc, if you need a good radio for your SC10, I have a stock Associated XP3-SS 2.4Ghz system I would let you take dirt cheap. I pulled it out of the B4.1 I bought from Sean this week.
Oh yeah, well funds low right now that why trying sell some things, a guy told me today that dx3 in shop was heck of a deal i said yeah I know if I had the money I would get it. PM me if you like and let me know how much and details about the radio. I'ld like to get one with d/r and all this traxxas has nothing. but would be nice be 2.4 always can use another radio my gal wanting a truck also now.
epoweredrc is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 08:35 PM
  #757  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
epoweredrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buchanan,GA
Posts: 585
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

oops double
epoweredrc is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 10:20 AM
  #758  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
epoweredrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buchanan,GA
Posts: 585
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

I have a 5 inch strobe light and a 9 inch if you measure across or its like 14 inches if you measure around it disco ball for sale, I would like to get $10 each for these, they both work fine, I just never use them. needing some money so maybe someone else get some use out of them

the ball can either be hung from the ceiling or just sat on a table and the strobe can also be hung up has a bracket with hold in it.

Last edited by epoweredrc; 10-07-2011 at 08:54 PM.
epoweredrc is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 11:50 AM
  #759  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Dane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas Baby
Posts: 1,782
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Change this thread to "Georgia Local Garage Sale"
Dane is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 11:55 AM
  #760  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Atomicsickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dacula, GA
Posts: 1,604
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Atomicsickness is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 11:58 AM
  #761  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
epoweredrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buchanan,GA
Posts: 585
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dane
Change this thread to "Georgia Local Garage Sale"
I thought was just for rc stuff but others posted other things so , i did also.
epoweredrc is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 01:55 PM
  #762  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Posts: 2,454
Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Atomicsickness
HOLY CRAP. HOW MUCH FOR THAT RIDE ON TRACTOR??????
kikcaffine is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 05:48 PM
  #763  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Team Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rome GA
Posts: 2,516
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by epoweredrc
I have a 5 inch strobe light and a 9 inch if you measure across or its like 14 inches if you measure around it disco ball for sale, I would like to get $10 each for these, they both work fine, I just never use them. needing some money so maybe someone else get some use out of them

the ball can either be hung from the ceiling or just sat on a table and the strobe can also be hung up has a bracket with hold in it.
If you dont sell them before Sunday bring them to TT and I'll take a look at them. Might add to the intros before a race.
Team Turtle is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 08:43 PM
  #764  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
epoweredrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Buchanan,GA
Posts: 585
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Team Turtle
If you dont sell them before Sunday bring them to TT and I'll take a look at them. Might add to the intros before a race.
Oh alright, I will do so, um not sure who everyone is, is this Adam? or the other guy who was on the guy on pc wedsday with the bright color buggy? or either? ha ha
epoweredrc is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 08:45 PM
  #765  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (24)
 
Kegdownr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Flagler Beach Fl.
Posts: 380
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default 6.5 and 7.5 Team Checkpoint motors FS/FT

I have these motors I would like to get rid of. These are the newest line of the Checkpoint sensored motors out right now. There is less than 20 min on each motor just too much for what I run.

$65.00 ea or trade for these

10.5 or 13.5 motors I also need a 550 motor Tekin or Ballistic

Nice servo
Attached Thumbnails **Georgia Local Buy/Sell/Trade **-motor-001.jpg   **Georgia Local Buy/Sell/Trade **-motor-002.jpg  
Kegdownr is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.