TURTLETRAX 6-14 Race Date

Old 06-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by R.Fenstermacher
Were there any 4wd's there? I should be there on the 21st.
we look forward to having you, the 4wd's were there but they didn't race them or sign them up.

To all 4wdrivers Bring them, race them... at signups remember its only $5 to do another class or another two classes, or three hehe
Old 06-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)

Hopefully i can find someone to go with me this weekend. Rome's a long drive by yourself lol.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by King Nitro
I has a great time racing with everyone today. I'll be back in a couple of weeks after I get back from slot car nationals. Maybe another new toy by then. See yall then.

Steve
Thanks steve for the pit spot.
I had a blast racing this sunday,with the rain for the slash was killer traction.
Sorry for the A main buggy but they still looked like they did ok with the traction.
Thank you to the guy that loaned me the transponder,let me know when they get in stock so i can buy one.
Thanks again steve for the phone call letting me know where yaqll were heading to race.
Good luck steve at the slot car Nats.
later
Jeff Epperson
Old 06-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Jeff BBQ
Thanks steve for the pit spot.
I had a blast racing this sunday,with the rain for the slash was killer traction.
Sorry for the A main buggy but they still looked like they did ok with the traction.
Thank you to the guy that loaned me the transponder,let me know when they get in stock so i can buy one.
Thanks again steve for the phone call letting me know where yaqll were heading to race.
Good luck steve at the slot car Nats.
later
Jeff Epperson

Not a problem on the transponder loaner, just get it back to me when you see me again its looking like we wont be able to get any of the MRT transponders untill after the season is over.

I just sent an E-mail to AMB to see if I could get a good discount on there transponders, I am going to make a post on my motorcycle forum and get a group buy going there for guys who want them for when they do trackdays (its a different transponder but the same company) and so Im hoping to be able to make an order for 10 or 15 of them and get a deep discount and sell them at the track at cost for those that dont have one yet.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

LM
Have you posted any of the pics you took Sunday??????????? and if so where??????

I also don't see where the results were posted.

Who do I talk to about customer satisfaction???????????