Wiki Posts
Search

F1 bad weather

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default F1 bad weather

I just saw the forcast for Calhoun for the 2nd and it's not good. Drizzle at 6 am turning into showers until 2 pm then it turns into thunderstorms until 9pm. I called Tommy and he said to make it on the 11th which I'm all for that even though I was actually ready for the first time. In a way that will work for me since I will have an offroad buggy good to go also that day. Nobody hates this more than me so, keep up the spirits and be ready on the 11th for both tracks. It can't rain every weekend right!
Old 05-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The 11th is a Monday. Do you mean the 9th or the 10th?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

How about running on Sunday?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ShaunMac
How about running on Sunday?
This Sunday, the 3rd, is looking good. It would be cloudy, but I like that better than the hot sun. Why not run it this Sunday?
Old 05-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

You got me on that one fury! I walked ove to the calender and it was still on April...silly me. The 9th will be the points race. I called Andy and he was already in Paduca, KY heading this way. It's raining like crazy at my house right now.

Anyhoo, I did check 3 weather places and got the same bad news for Calhoun on all of them. But Tommy said everyone is still welcome to come over and shoot the breeze under the pit area and maybe get a lap or two in between downburst's. I will try to get there around noon to deliver a car to Keith and Randy if they can make it. Who needs to race when we can tell each other how fast we used to be. Party time!
Old 05-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rfury
The 11th is a Monday. Do you mean the 9th or the 10th?

the 10th is Mother's DAY how many want to be in the dog house?

we had a big dirt race schedeled at whitehouse for that whole weekend till somebody got called about going to see mom on that sunday.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
the 10th is Mother's DAY how many want to be in the dog house?

we had a big dirt race schedeled at whitehouse for that whole weekend till somebody got called about going to see mom on that sunday.
Well, I didn't even look to see what day the 10th was. I just knew it was a Sunday.

I want to get up your way but you race on Fridays.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If Dirla/Nash hasnt already offered...Thunder RC in Nashville,TN will be running indoors as well this Sunday...we were supposed to run outside but you see that change happening all over the south this weekend...Memphis,AL.GA all got wet...sucks...but 95x50 carpet track is a good fix...we are running 17.5 touring rubber and TA...but yall are welcome to bring it all...cya and stay dry
Old 05-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

[QUOTE=DARKSIDE;5760570]If Dirla/Nash hasnt already offered...Thunder RC in Nashville,TN will be running indoors as well this Sunday...we were supposed to run outside but you see that change happening all over the south this weekend...Memphis,AL.GA all got wet...sucks...but 95x50 carpet track is a good fix...we are running 17.5 touring rubber and TA...but yall are welcome to bring it all...cya and stay dry[/QUOTE

Anybody interested in this for Sunday? Andy Thanks to the Thunder RC guys for offering!!!