R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Georgia Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing-77/)
-   -   Series 5 Pics up yet?? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing/244712-series-5-pics-up-yet.html)

offr0aden 09-28-2008 02:59 PM

Series 5 Pics up yet??

Had a great time, a BIG THANKS to Dion and family for putting on another great race. Great showing and great racing. Brenden, thanks for keeping me in line and the support in the tower ;) - Can't believe I finished the main and bumped up to the A main. Great time, just think when I get a full time engine, I'll be a force to recon with :lol:

I think changing bodies for the main threw a few folks... Hope to see the pics and I think we might have a few to post. I couldn't of done it with help from you all, especially the father son team from Loganville, you guys were great!

Great race folks.

toofast55 09-28-2008 03:14 PM

i know they are usually on here before morning we even got out of there fairly earily

monkey handler 09-28-2008 03:27 PM

uploading as I type this.

You are right, normally i do have them up before morning. But with over 2000 pics to go thru from the various events I covered it's taking longer and the comp doesn't want to cooperate.:flaming: They are going up now. But it will be over an hour before the upload is complete. I will keep you posted!

EDIT:
They are up!!!!!!!!! Don't know why i still can't post a new thread. Anyways,NGSNS Race 5 pics

bobbyblaze 09-28-2008 05:58 PM

Dang i missed another great race due to work but i was on youtube not sure if this happen at the race but superman dude (toycardriver)did his thing on the quad...its jammin baby:sneaky::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1XhEmpy9o

Flying Monkey 09-28-2008 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze (Post 4885797)
Dang i missed another great race due to work but i was on youtube not sure if this happen at the race but superman dude (toycardriver)did his thing on the quad...its jammin baby:sneaky::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1XhEmpy9o

actually i was surprised at how many buggies and truggies were making the full quad.

NuthinFancy91 09-28-2008 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey (Post 4886034)
actually i was surprised at how many buggies and truggies were making the full quad.

lol I made it once! :nod::eek:

Great pics MH, glad to see most of mine are rubber side down as Chris and Josh say, I have the sheet to prove for the first 9 laps I did so, till my body left me, more importantly my transponder! :cry::lol:

Flying Monkey 09-28-2008 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by NuthinFancy91 (Post 4886074)
lol I made it once! :nod::eek:

Great pics MH, glad to see most of mine are rubber side down as Chris and Josh say, I have the sheet to prove for the first 9 laps I did so, till my body left me, more importantly my transponder! :cry::lol:

get yourself a personal transponder....youll thank yourself over and over. Kinda like washing it REALLY good in the shower.

bgbelden 09-28-2008 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by monkey handler (Post 4885372)
You are right, normally i do have them up before morning. But with over 2000 pics to go thru from the various events I covered it's taking longer and the comp doesn't want to cooperate.:flaming: They are going up now. But it will be over an hour before the upload is complete. I will keep you posted!

EDIT:
They are up!!!!!!!!! Don't know why i still can't post a new thread. Anyways,NGSNS Race 5 pics

I'm still sorry for hitting you but it was either you or the sprinkler and i didn't want Dion mad at me. :tire::sneaky::sneaky::tire:

monkey handler 09-28-2008 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by bgbelden (Post 4886212)
I'm still sorry for hitting you but it was either you or the sprinkler and i didn't want Dion mad at me. :tire::sneaky::sneaky::tire:

lol It was bound to happen sometime. I was dodging cars most of the night anyways. I still have my leg (in a jar next to my bed), they say I'll live just won't ever walk the same again! :lol::lol:

bgbelden 09-28-2008 11:06 PM

Wait til Monkey starts driving buggy, we'll all have to get out of the way.
:tire::lol::lol::tire:

toycardriver 09-29-2008 03:31 AM

There wont be a safe spot on the property.

Flying Monkey 09-29-2008 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by bgbelden (Post 4886782)
Wait til Monkey starts driving buggy, we'll all have to get out of the way.
:tire::lol::lol::tire:

Originally Posted by toycardriver (Post 4887075)
There wont be a safe spot on the property.

there is a phrase I have for you 2. I just wish it was clean enough to be posted on this site.:nod:

Keith Manton2 09-29-2008 07:19 AM

Great Pics, Thanks again for great work.

monkey handler 09-29-2008 04:49 PM

SPURGIN THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

Originally Posted by Keith Manton2 (Post 4887536)
Great Pics, Thanks again for great work.

Thanks glad you liked them. . .

HERE'S SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR SPURGIN!!!!!

THE BEST PIC EVER

bgbelden 09-29-2008 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by monkey handler (Post 4889203)
Thanks glad you liked them. . .

HERE'S SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR SPURGIN!!!!!

THE BEST PIC EVER

Jeez where can i NOT buy that issue, that certainly isn't worth the paper it might get printed on.:tire::lol::lol::tire: