R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Georgia Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing-77/)
-   -   PRIMETIME-MONSTER TRUCK FALL JAMBOREE (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing/242929-primetime-monster-truck-fall-jamboree.html)

PRIME TIME 09-17-2008 12:03 PM

PRIMETIME-MONSTER TRUCK FALL JAMBOREE

THATS RIGHT MONSTER TRUCK JAMBOREE .All trucks welcome. Hand out transponders will be supplied for a 3 heat 1 main race. Main event will be a freestyle judged monster truck competition. We will set jumps up in the round track in field. We will line up old rc bodys and jump and bash freestyle with number judging. Judges will be elected! please no food or drinks! primetime will have barbecue hamburgers hotdogs coleslaw tatertots pizza and cold drinks on hand for $5.00 a plate. With gas prices we will make this event affordable only $5.00 entry fee. you must race to compete in the freestyle competition. An added bonus 2008 race camp will be the same night we will have food marshmellows bonfire camping and power will be supplied.A full day of fun to be had by all. If any one would like to donate to this cause such as old bodys to crush. ice food tents. track prep or just good attitudes are welcome. this is an customer appreciation event. you must be registered to race by 12:00 sharp! for more info call me at 678-986-2985 more ideas welcome.BOBBY BLAZE will be on hand to help with the event! OCT-11-08

Rfury 09-17-2008 01:01 PM

How long are the heats and mains? I might, maybe be able to bring out the e-Revo for this.

joe_jenkins 09-17-2008 04:11 PM

can i be nominated to judge

PRIME TIME 09-17-2008 04:41 PM

SHURE JOE YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT JUDGE! We will judge on card number system. The truck with the highest number at the end wins based on air time long jumps and free style manuvers.you being a on road guy you would make a great judge! there will be 5 judges total...if you except you would be judge no 1....

Xray XB8 09-17-2008 05:35 PM

That sounds awesome. I would love to be able to go but the S.I.C is that same date and ill be there. But like I said it sounds awesome.:nod:

joe_jenkins 09-17-2008 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by PRIME TIME (Post 4849460)
SHURE JOE YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT JUDGE! We will judge on card number system. The truck with the highest number at the end wins based on air time long jumps and free style manuvers.you being a on road guy you would make a great judge! there will be 5 judges total...if you except you would be judge no 1....

i used to race a t-maxx lol

K_Spec_RC 09-17-2008 07:14 PM

Joe, dont be a judge! Race your Maxx!!!!!:nod:

bobbyblaze 09-17-2008 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rfury (Post 4848932)
How long are the heats and mains? I might, maybe be able to bring out the e-Revo for this.

don't say maybe just bring your hybrid and let have some fun if it will keep up with my 3.3:batman:

K_Spec_RC 09-17-2008 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze (Post 4850509)
don't say maybe just bring your hybrid and let have some fun if it will keep up with my 3.3:batman:

The way you drive, that wont be much of a problem... :lol::lol::lol: j/k

I hope I can make it out to this one. Should be a really fun event :nod:

mxrich 09-18-2008 08:14 AM

Ok, the computer is working again...what did I miss here? Sounds like a pretty cool plan for a show. I may have to come and check this out. Somebody loan me a truck!!!
Go get'em Tommy! I like this idea.

jtsbatman 09-18-2008 08:18 AM

Yeah, this will be fun. I'm glad to see a MT event of some kind. I love my Revo, but not much opportunity to drive around here.

bobbyblaze 09-18-2008 08:24 AM

the race also includes for people who have the traxxas slash or the losi desert truck which both trucks are electic and only cost $200 rtr and im pretty sure Tomy & Vicky give good deal on them just ask them but other than that bring you Monster truck, stadium trucks have fun bash racing:nod:

Rfury 09-18-2008 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze (Post 4850509)

If the mains are much longer that 15 mins I will run out of juice. I need to buy bigger and better packs but I just don't have the funds.

PRIME TIME 09-18-2008 11:49 AM

The push will be for time with the freestyle comp. we will run 5 min heats 10 min mains

Rfury 09-18-2008 12:13 PM

Sounds good, let's see if I have the money when the time comes.