Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP RIDICULIOUS

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

All im saying is someone could have been hit by the car if you want to stomp it run over it shoot it hit it with a hammer all is well but threw the air around people isn't.And as far as your tm goes you are one of the best. And most dedicated. Good job wish everyone was like that but you made a mistake throwing your car i seen in a post you realized that and all is good but it is other peoples business when it could have hurt someone. Sorry if you have bad feelings about it.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

BAN ALL GAS RACING.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I know people get mad. I used to. Trust me. Coty knows from experience...lol...If someone would have thrown a car at any race other than a club race and alot of club races they would probly be thrown out. As far as the tank goes, like Dion said 125cc for buggy. Keith and Ed are smooth drivers. Why do you think Paul Conway can always last so long on a tank. He isnt WOT all the time. Coty I have the same driving style as you. You might have the fastest lap but it will even out because you will have to pit more. I mean thats how it goes. When any sponsor sees you whine or complain all they do is frown upon it.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

So since I have a .28 engine in my buggy can I run a truggy tank it, since I essentially have a truggy engine? Im lucky if I get the qualifier. Granted though Im not in the proclass.

I did notice though in the sportsman class something that pissed me off. Some guy, kept freaking out and stomping and cursing everytime someone would cut him off or block him. I thought it was immature of who ever did that. I for one will say Im very glad your car didnt finish the race because it was getting very annoying hearing jumping and the structure shaking.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have seen a few people go crazy cussing ranting and a raven and alot of times there are kids in there and alot of people do need to do better none are perfect but all can do better. Sometimes it is frustrating not enough turnmarshalls not paying attention,I GUESS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT WE ALL SHOULD THINK BEFORE WE ACT BUT THAT ISN,T ALWAYS THE CASE.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:41 AM
Tech Master

I know I'm an outsider in this, but sometimes an outsider’s opinion can be useful.

For just "bashing around" run what ya brung is OK.....but in an organized race and especially a series with other tracks, rules need to be followed. Why not just follow the ROAR guidelines?

As for run time learn how to tune the motor and control that throttle finger. If you really watch the fast guys you'll probably notice they don't look like they're going that fast....that's because they're in control, not spinning their tires and sliding all over the track......thus saving their fuel and tires!

Last edited by Bob Malphurs; 09-15-2008 at 06:26 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

going roar isnt the answer. doing that would lose over half the electric class. we run castle systems....not approved by roar. Granted not many places care about the eelctric class but its growing.

And we cant piss quinn off too much...he already gets after dion on the drivers stand lol. lol littlest guy up there has the biggest set clanging
Old 09-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

This thread cracked me up, lol
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by MadRussian
This thread cracked me up, lol
me too, whats the point in throwing about a $1500 radio control car lol i dont ever plan on throwin my mrx 4
Old 09-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joe_jenkins
me too, whats the point in throwing about a $1500 radio control car lol i dont ever plan on throwin my mrx 4
LOL i had a friend that got so pissed at tuning problems he took his truck and poured nitro all over it, we had to talk him out of setting it on fire!!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joe_jenkins
i dont ever plan on throwin my mrx 4
I'll throw it for you. /8)
Old 09-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

Throw your car near Monkey and we all know what he may throw back at you!!! Yuk.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by russman7
Throw your car near Monkey and we all know what he may throw back at you!!! Yuk.
lol more then true there...unless its something i really want.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Tech Initiate

to my fellow racers in the sportsmen class. I apoloigize for my language on the stand sat. I lost my cool do to the bashing that was taking place. I have enuf trouble staying on my wheels on my own. As for the posts about it that's fine I prob deserve it. But if anyone had a prob with it nobody approached me afterwards. If you would have then you would have recieved the appology that you deserved. Kikcaffine if you were talking bout me then post your name and I will be more than happy to talk with you about it before or at the next race.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by MadRussian
LOL i had a friend that got so pissed at tuning problems he took his truck and poured nitro all over it, we had to talk him out of setting it on fire!!
I remember that, how irate would you have to be to set a thousand dollar RC truck on fire? Insane!
Guys I dont know if it helps but here is a link to the RC Pro Series Rules, maybe something to consider
http://nitrooffroad.rcprosites.com/s.../contentid/236

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.