Wiki Posts
Search

A Great Time

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 09:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs up A Great Time

Just wanted to say thanks to all who came and raced and had fun. I had a decent day and it looked like there were more than enough smiles to go around. Big crowd, great racing.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

yeah great time. Cant believe the turn out either. 64 drivers....not bad at all. And I even finished in electric today lol...it dont get much better then that for me lol.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I worked my ass off, but it was good to be back at the track with a real RC car and not an electric toy. Even though I was plagued with the new car blues I'll be back.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I had an awesome time big turnout hope all come to Dalton RC on next series race.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

this is a good series there is large turn outs and good competion great tracks. it was very hot and sunny yesterday, track was very dusty during the day but had alot of people trying to keep the dust down by the time the sun went down we had a great track to race on lots of fun.anybody looking for somewhere to races jump on in and have a blast with the rest of us it will be worth it.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

With the quality of owners (Ed & Dion), and the weather very soon starting to cool off i believe Dalton should have a good turn out also. Almost enough electrics for two class's and a monster truck division. They cant drive but i think they have more fun than everyone else. I'm still tired but luckily today is a paid holiday. Great to have fun with everyone and congrats to all the winners.