R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Georgia Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing-77/)
-   -   TOP GUN NOTICE!!!!!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing/231858-top-gun-notice.html)

PRIME TIME 07-13-2008 06:08 PM

TOP GUN NOTICE!!!!!!!

:cool:Due to the rainout the top gun formula and nitro trophy race has been rescheduled for next Sunday July 20th. thanks for your support.:cool:

joe_jenkins 07-14-2008 10:20 AM

is the mini top gun race the 27?

Flying Monkey 07-14-2008 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by joe_jenkins (Post 4635056)
is the mini top gun race the 27?

if it hasnt changed from original plan...yes...along with VTA.

Anyone going to be there this weekend running VTA?

bmr 07-14-2008 08:12 PM

I'll be there with VTA, TC, F-1 6 cell, and mini.

I'll most likely pick only two classes.

F-1 Top Gun is 6 cell, yes?

Flying Monkey 07-14-2008 08:38 PM

Ok I plan on being there this weekend to attempt to put some laps in with the VTA...first time with it so try not to laugh too hard please.

Flying Monkey 07-16-2008 10:22 AM

so just the 2 of us? seems everyone else is goign to the bowl. I have the opportunity to go to PT or the bowl this weekend.....stay home and go to pt....go to father in laws and go to the bowl.....hmmm what to do what to do. Either way I need to put laps down with my VTA.

FordGT40 07-16-2008 11:59 AM

I wish I could be there this weekend for VTA but I will be in Birmingham for the Rolex Grand Am race. I will be there on the 27th though with touring car and VTA. Tommy may have to reschedule the Top Gun this weekend if everyone is going to the bowl.

Flying Monkey 07-16-2008 12:47 PM

arg

ChadRacing 07-16-2008 03:26 PM

go to PT...i will be there :)

Randy Nukem 07-16-2008 06:32 PM

Same here Randy, it will be the 27th before I make it back down. Seems like forever since I've run.

nicholas cline 07-16-2008 06:32 PM

Im still debating whether im going to the top gun race or the sugar bowl. I dont want there to be a sad turnout at pt and the race gets called again. I wonder if anyone would be up for postponing it a week since most everyone will be at the bowl?

Flying Monkey 07-16-2008 07:07 PM

Next week is the VTA top gun....thats why I have to put some laps in this weekend....I dont have a chance for the top gun but gonna run in it anyway. But want SOME time under my belt first lol

FordGT40 07-16-2008 07:23 PM

I think Monkey is sandbagging us guys! He will probably show up and steal the Top Gun trophy in his debut.:) Tommy would probably be willing to adjust the schedule if he needed to on the Nitro and F1 Top Gun race. From what he told me, he didn't know after the rain out last week that so many people were going to the Bowl this weekend. I know he would like to have a big turnout for the trophy races. Between the weather and everyone's schedule it seems like it's darn near impossible to run a race anymore!:flaming: I can't make it this Sunday so Snoopy if you go maybe you could tape the races again and post them. I'd love to at least see what I missed. I may go down sometime Saturday for some practice at least.

Flying Monkey 07-16-2008 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by FordGT40 (Post 4644561)
I think Monkey is sandbagging us guys! He will probably show up and steal the Top Gun trophy in his debut.:) Tommy would probably be willing to adjust the schedule if he needed to on the Nitro and F1 Top Gun race. From what he told me, he didn't know after the rain out last week that so many people were going to the Bowl this weekend. I know he would like to have a big turnout for the trophy races. Between the weather and everyone's schedule it seems like it's darn near impossible to run a race anymore!:flaming: I can't make it this Sunday so Snoopy if you go maybe you could tape the races again and post them. I'd love to at least see what I missed. I may go down sometime Saturday for some practice at least.

lmao me sandbagging? only chance for me to leave with a trophy is to really steal it lol.

nicholas cline 07-16-2008 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey (Post 4644504)
Next week is the VTA top gun....thats why I have to put some laps in this weekend....I dont have a chance for the top gun but gonna run in it anyway. But want SOME time under my belt first lol

Think about it this way, postponing it a week can give you an extra weekend of practice. But i can understand if your ready to compete.