Wiki Posts
Search

I need a receiver

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

im the guy youll love to hate

funny thing is i dont know who you are either lol. i run a mugen truggy silver with green tribal flames. usually driving a black suzuki XL7. sometimes used to drive a red crapalier with a wing on it. i stayed with randy and josh at psycho in the trailer.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey
im the guy youll love to hate
lol.. u race truggy?? i may have to make u my rival.lol.. u cant miss me.. the only noob at dions.. had the blue revo.. sold it.. got a CEN matrix tr arena now.. had it out for the first time last week until i found out the receiver was bad put a stock traxxas radio and receiver in it..lol
Old 03-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

k your not who i thought you were lol. i wouldnt say i "race" truggy. I more try to just make it around the track lol. Im betting 90% of the people in the area dont even know my name. everyone just calls me monkey.

this is my mugen

hmmm now its making me wonder who you are now. especially when randy said somethign about wheres your girlfriend lol
Old 03-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Tech Addict

k your not who i thought you were lol. i wouldnt say i "race" truggy. I more try to just make it around the track lol. Im betting 90% of the people in the area dont even know my name. everyone just calls me monkey.

this is my mugen

hmmm now its making me wonder who you are now. especially when randy said somethign about wheres your girlfriend lol
got any pics of the underside of the truggy?? that might help..lol.. umm.. i have about 6 trucks.. 3 rustlers. a stock.. brushless and nitro.. truggy.. evader bx.. a sportwerks choas.. umm.. i havnt made one lap yet with my truggy (radio couldnt go that far) so we will see how i do when it is working..
Old 03-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

this is me and my youngest step son at dions. my wife was also the lady taken the pics at the psycho and she was set up over by concessions
Old 03-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by scubajt41
got any pics of the underside of the truggy?? that might help..lol.. umm.. i have about 6 trucks.. 3 rustlers. a stock.. brushless and nitro.. truggy.. evader bx.. a sportwerks choas.. umm.. i havnt made one lap yet with my truggy (radio couldnt go that far) so we will see how i do when it is working..
as a matter of fact i have quite a few of them lol.

i probably know exactly who you are. i wont have my truggy there this weekend..no RX but ill be there with my step son running his new electric
Old 03-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Tech Addict

i think i remember her from psycho.. did she have a computer set up with a monitor for everyone to see pics? u had a guy with a nice revo set up next to her
Old 03-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Tech Elite

yup that was her. the guy was derrick, he is the guy in the background of the pic of me and my step son. he runs sometimes at dions too. he was there by himself so we let him set up next to her so his stuff wasnt sitting alone for someone to take if he had to go do something. but seriously come out to dions sunday even if you cant run. hang out for a bit and check out the new track layout.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Tech Addict

yup that was her. the guy was derrick, he is the guy in the background of the pic of me and my step son. he runs sometimes at dions too. he was there by himself so we let him set up next to her so his stuff wasnt sitting alone for someone to take if he had to go do something. but seriously come out to dions sunday even if you cant run. hang out for a bit and check out the new track layout.
i just may do that
Old 03-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Tech Adept

Lane I did not read all the post but if you need a reciever still I will let you use one. I will be at Eds all day tomorrow so just call me there and let me know.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:50 PM

Thanks for all the help guys! I will be at the track tomorrow also keith, but I might be buying one cause one of my friends cut me a SERIOUS deal Oh and Flying Monkey my first receiver I used the antenna wire justcame out, I had no problems before that. However I will try to use my other transmitter (i am borrowing one from a bud right now haha he thought i needed the transmitter not the receiver so I borrowed Ed's for a while) and see if that fixes it. Thanks for all of your help once again!
Old 03-28-2008, 06:37 PM

I got one today for a serious deal! Thank you Bobby!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey any time i be glad to help out anyway i can