New RC shop in Cedartown , GA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New RC shop in Cedartown , GA

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Fordgt thanks for the advice ! I appreciate and will definately ask for your help as well as the forum. RC is a supplemental product to our business but one I enjoy greatly. I will always have RC products in store and will hope that any decision I make pertaining to RC is a good one! I am working on another section of our website that will showcase our prices and products. I would like you guys to check it out and give me your opinion and suggestions on how it should look if you have time. Go to www.titonmotorsports.com and scroll down to the very bottom left and click the rc test link to view. All opinions and suggestions are great good or bad. Thanks!
Old 03-21-2008, 03:49 PM
mike henderson

been there,tried that........loooooking good
i will stop by and meet you'se guys next week.(don't believe what you hear about me...it's all lies,lies I tell you)

Old 03-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Uh oh, this guy has cool Mo'sickles there. Maybe I should stay home. I would end up talking to him all day about all the one's I have fell off of and never make it to the track.