Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 05:01 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Yeah, AE if you want to break all the time. LOSI
Old 02-16-2008, 06:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

All OCM's are is a cross between the 2 best cars made.Xray and Mugen,so if you copy those two you know it has to be a good car.Even though I would go with the 808 or a XB8,TQ,or EC if I was you.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xray XB8
All OCM's are is a cross between the 2 best cars made.Xray and Mugen,so if you copy those two you know it has to be a good car.Even though I would go with the 808 or a XB8,TQ,or EC if I was you.
Will, your car is full of CoTy's CEN parts so how good could Xray really be?
Old 02-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

well seems like evrone got there heads up there buts on here these days considering i really like the ocm buggy and have kick most of your guys butts with it the car is of good quality and dosent wear out as fast as the losi buggy and yes i owned one of them to, i put more money in that thing than i ever did my ocm most of you talk smack about somthing you dont even got a clue about most of you own here couldnt win with a jet engine on the car driving a $700 dollar over priced xray (sorry Will) but it the truth the ocm is a great car with very good features and priced were people can into one without breaking the bank.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:58 AM

I was waitin on Denny to come clarify thigns for yall! Hey Denny, does the Mugen one piece engine mount fit the OCM Evo?
Old 02-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DPowers
well seems like evrone got there heads up there buts on here these days considering i really like the ocm buggy and have kick most of your guys butts with it the car is of good quality and dosent wear out as fast as the losi buggy and yes i owned one of them to, i put more money in that thing than i ever did my ocm most of you talk smack about somthing you dont even got a clue about most of you own here couldnt win with a jet engine on the car driving a $700 dollar over priced xray (sorry Will) but it the truth the ocm is a great car with very good features and priced were people can into one without breaking the bank.
I would say how i beat you last Sunday but in all fairness you were'nt using your car, but you did lose to a CEN.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

yes lane the 1 peace engine mount will fit, in all fairness yes bren i got beat by a cen but if you consider i started a lap down and come back to with in 8 seconds of paul for the lead and died with 3 minutes left to go and done lap the field i would say atleast 2-3 times but thats racing and congrates bren for getting 2nd. but the back to the ocm i really like the car and i have drove everthing under the sun but i am going to stick the with ocm i am going to give truggy a try and see how i like it but lane if you need any help with what ever you get let me know and i will help and i got some tires for you.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:51 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Lane, look back at the pictures I sent you of my OCM. Thats the Mugen 1 piece
mount on it.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:14 PM

Thanks Denny and Steve... now will someone buy my stuff?? Oh and Andy Haynes you got a reply from me.