R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Georgia Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing-77/)
-   -   12/16 Carpet Race (https://www.rctech.net/forum/georgia-racing/139831-12-16-carpet-race.html)

ChadRacing 12-09-2006 08:06 PM

12/16 Carpet Race

I talk to George tonight while they were racing and made sure when the onroad will be starting on this date. He told me racing for the onroad will begin at 6pm do not go by past post concering times on this date this is the correct time for that date

PS some good news to come in next few days about the carpet so stay tuned everyone will LIKE

mxrich 12-10-2006 06:53 AM

Hold off on that guys, I have a better idea. Don't panic just yet. I told Chad that it would be road course this Saturday but after looking at the calender I'd better hold at what we have. Let me get back on this.

mxrich 12-10-2006 07:50 AM

Ok, here we go. We were not supposed to race on the 23rd because it is the weekend before Christmas. I just got the word that it can go. The whole plan was to have the last race on the roadcourse before the holidays. Now it just got better! We will race this Saturday as usual with the roadc. at 1, the oval will be at 6 and some calls are being made to bring in a few out of town drivers this weekend from west of Chatt. Here's the good part. The race on the 23rd will have oval at 1 and roadc. at 6. This will be a Christmas race so the first class is $10 and the second class is a new wrapped toy that will be donated. If you want to race a 3rd class it will be just $5. I want to do toys for tots since that is my favorite but I think there is a local place in Trenton that could use them. If so, then they will be taken there. I'm sorry for the change and the schedule will get back to what it was after Christmas but I wasn't sure we could get the ok on this. We are good to go now so spread the word to everyone about this and lets race!!! I want to see all the GP2 guys this time since I might actually get to race with you...HOT DIGGETY! Please be gentle. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also, after Christmas we start the series for oval and roadcourse. That should just about put us just about ready for outdoor racing when it ends. Thanks guys, this had me worried until today so now I feel better.

ShaunMac 12-10-2006 08:14 AM

That's sounds great George. I'll try to make both races.
Saturday Dec 16 - Road Racing at 1pm -- Oval at 6pm
Saturday Dec 23 - Oval at 1pm -- Road at 6pm BRING A TOY!! :D

What time will the doors be open in the morning?

mxrich 12-10-2006 09:22 AM

Thank you thank you. I know this was a conflict for many people but, I needed the word for it to happen. I did not think I was going to hear from them which is why I told Chad that we might as well go back to the normal way. But I got the word so I hope everyone can make it. Like I said, after Christmas we will go back on schedule to the weekends we were running and start the series. Whew!, sometimes it's down to the last second. Get everyone ready for this and yes it will be 3 heats and a smackdown!

Budman 12-10-2006 09:45 AM

Great job George!!!!!! You the MAN!!!

Dane 12-10-2006 11:17 AM

Is this the track in extreme NW GA?

ShaunMac 12-10-2006 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Dane
Is this the track in extreme NW GA?

Yes it is. Trenton, GA is the town.

AFLcards.com 12-11-2006 01:09 PM

I thought TFT required new unwrapped toys?

mxrich 12-11-2006 01:16 PM

They do, and TFT is always my 1st choice but I think there is a local center in trenton that Jimmy is checking on for the same pourpose. If so then we will give to them. New and wrapped is always better of course.

AFLcards.com 12-11-2006 01:36 PM

OIC, local makes sense since we are using their old school.

For anyone making non monetary donations to anywhere please check the cutoff date! I know someone that volunteered for a popular toy drive that always had an early December cutoff for donations. The thousands of dollars in merchandise received after that point were taken home by the workers.

PS George are official race results posted on this board or somewhere special? I know they don't matter without points yet, but it's still fun to see. Look at Tyler, way to go! :)

rockdog200 12-11-2006 01:52 PM

past racing Dec 9th results should be up shortly

http://www.nashrcracer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1816

AFLcards.com 12-11-2006 02:13 PM

Thanks Dog, um... Rock, um... 200, um... buddy? :)

ShaunMac 12-12-2006 11:49 AM

Trenton Carpet Track

ROLLCALL!! :p

Arun, Kumpol, Danny, Keith, Jeff, Ryan, Mike O, Mike H, Russ, Tyler, Dane, anyone? Do you plan on racing Saturday 12/16?

Road Course Racing starts at 1PM. 3 Qualifiers and a MAIN

mike henderson 12-12-2006 02:31 PM

"Hairy" will be there 1\12th stock
Let's race guys :nod: