Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
FSEARA Race #7 Superior Hobbies June 11 & 12 >

FSEARA Race #7 Superior Hobbies June 11 & 12

FSEARA Race #7 Superior Hobbies June 11 & 12

Old 06-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default FSEARA Race #7 Superior Hobbies June 11 & 12

FSEARA Race #7 Superior Hobbies June 11(club race) & 12 (state race). 4 Season Champions will be crowned! USVTA class champion is still to be decided. Champions better bring a change of clothes, that's all I'm saying... Let's finish this season out in style! Also, we will have a state meeting after the club races Saturday, 5-6pm. If you are planning on bidding for a race next season please be there or let me know. Minnreg already on the schedule.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Final Results and Year End Points

Great time at Superior as always! Special Thanks to Robbie Michaels and the ENTIRE Superior crew for an Outstanding Job. Thank You to all the Racers. Here are the Final Points and Final Results from Race #7.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
FSEARA Final Points 2016.pdf (64.3 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf
FSEARA Race 7 Final Results.pdf (60.4 KB, 104 views)
Old 06-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thanks Tim Caporal for calling great races and a smoooooth program, Thank you Troy Schafer for being State Director of FSEARA , Thank you to April Blanton and Sean Wager for handling tech this season , you learned quickly and your efforts are greatly appreciated, and to all the track operators, clubs and individuals that make each and every race possible .... and of course the support of my fellow racers .... it was a good year .

Rest up , next season will be here before we know it .

Rich
Old 06-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 87 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cneyedog View Post
Thanks Tim Caporal for calling great races and a smoooooth program, Thank you Troy Schafer for being State Director of FSEARA , Thank you to April Blanton and Sean Wager for handling tech this season , you learned quickly and your efforts are greatly appreciated, and to all the track operators, clubs and individuals that make each and every race possible .... and of course the support of my fellow racers .... it was a good year .

Rest up , next season will be here before we know it .

Rich
Well said Rich had a great time & look forward to being able to attend more races had a blast
Thanks to Robbie for everything outside of the hobby for a great friend that you can talk to more than just racing conversation Best of wishes in your new venture
Old 06-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Tech Adept

Was a great day of racing but the sadness set in when Tim pushed the start button for the LAST time ever in the parking lot. I realized something as we broke down the pipe from the track with Robbie and I asked if this was the original track when he said yes it was at that moment reality set in and I started thinking how many of us beat the crap out of how many brands of cars and how many laps we all must have put down on that surface. Some of us know each other well over 17 years now and some less but one thing we all have in common is Robbie Michales and superior hobbies and I thank him for bringing us all together as a family of racers. I'm looking forward for what the future brings HIM & US hope to see you all again real soon.
Old 06-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

First we all must thank Troy for being an awesome director of the series. A person in this position has a thankless job. But he did it with respect and was to everyone.

April you did an excellent job with tech. Again this is one of the worse jobs in rc racing. But you were fair to everyone as well!

To Tim Cap....Awesome job as usual running the races. It's a shame to not see you on the track with us as well. Hopefully next year you will be able to trade some lexan with us.

And what can anyone say about Robbie Michaels. Thank You for all you have done for the series. You are truly a great man. I am sure you will do great at Beachline. Heck I may just have to try some off road. Remember he is not closed just moving his business to Beachline. So continue to use his on line store!

Now for next year. I will be working with the track owners and get a schedule out in a few weeks.

I want to Thank everyone for one of the best years I have had in this series. Hope you all enjoy the pics and thanks Pete for the help this past weekend. All the pics are posted on the FSEARA facebook page.

Hope to see everyone at Village on July 10th.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks everyone! one little hiccup on RcTech but it was a very enjoyable year being director! Thanks to everyone that pitched in, Tim C-Timing and scoring, Tim K-Webmaster, April and Sean-Tech Gods, David Larry-PhotoMaster, Chris C-raffle, and all the racetrack crews, couldn't do this without you!