Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
FSEARA Race 7,MDI Racing @ Royal Palm Beach >

FSEARA Race 7,MDI Racing @ Royal Palm Beach

FSEARA Race 7,MDI Racing @ Royal Palm Beach

Old 11-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I have a comment but.................... Izzy the man.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:49 PM

The Penta races were awesome..... Turnouts were always huge... How's everyone down here in South Fla holding up? We finally got back our power ,phone, and water today.....

Originally Posted by P-DUB
Well we did it several times many years ago on the series in
the 90's They were some of the best races...Anyone remember the Penta hotel

The 3300's have been truly awesome, but with so many races allowing 3700/3800's, it makes it even more difficult to have both The ROAR battery rules have been awesome...not allowing multiple submissions throught the year
Old 11-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Still no power at home or work, and now it has begun to pour rain, which I am sure will not speed up the FPL repairs any.... 9 days now without power, thankfully i have a generator, motorhome and fuel.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default race day

Glad you can at least get fuel....That's one big problem out of the way. Any expected estimates on power delivery? Has anyone over there had to resort to canabalism? Hey Tim K., some "racer" was on the onroad thread crying about the outcome of your main at the Nationals. You both finished with less than a 5 minute run and he was implying it was due to favoritism because you're a "local". I tried to be tactful and let him know the facts. Joe, Butter, and others shared their opinions also.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Tech Regular

Keep us informed Tim , quite a few from here planned on attending
Old 11-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

How sweet would it be to crown the state and region champ for the price of one race Just think of the savings on tires, motors, batteries, entries...etc if we combine the 2 races
Old 11-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Tech Master

I am all for rescheduling, and combining the last race with the regional. The new date is all that is needed now. Early to mid December?
Old 11-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Suspended

i think that this race should be voted on. We all make plans to race and if we keep canceling and rescheduling races it makes it unfair and push people away. If your track is not ready it should be canceled or ran at another track on that date. I understand the hurricane but not bike week or that your track is not ready.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Transexual...er I mean SHEMAIL....this has nothing to do with the track being ready. As a matter of fact, I was there today..and truth be told if needed it could hold a race today. It has to do with allowing those who were affected by the hurricane to get back up and running. Some of the very people who faithfully support this series and drive to EVERY race on the schedule still have no power or water.

It appears to me that your angle is more of an interested race host than that of race participant....maybe thats why you hid your identity and created a new user to make your first and I hope last post.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:49 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TeamButter
Transexual...er I mean SHEMAIL....this has nothing to do with the track being ready. As a matter of fact, I was there today..and truth be told if needed it could hold a race today. It has to do with allowing those who were affected by the hurricane to get back up and running. Some of the very people who faithfully support this series and drive to EVERY race on the schedule still have no power or water.

It appears to me that your angle is more of an interested race host than that of race participant....maybe thats why you hid your identity and created a new user to make your first and I hope last post.
Great post butter!!!

That couldn't have been any more of a blatant post SHEMAIL
Old 11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

Good response Butter. For once, I agree with you!
Old 11-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

10 days with no power at home or work. Running Generators 24/7 at both locations. Sure hope it ends soon, no a/c is not good, my office has no windows that can be opened, kinda like a sauna inside, and I don't need to lose any weight!!! And we used to complain about the FPL bill being high, but 10 gallons of gas per day is gonna be $$$ if this goes on for much longer. I too would rather race, but have to put priorities first, and getting my house and business back up and running comes first!
Old 11-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Whatever the date you guys decide on is ok with us. We have put hotel reservations on hold. Combining the two is a great idea as it would give our wallets a break. Two races for the price of one!!!!!!! Count us in. Hope all the S. Fla. racers get their lives/homes in order so that we can end this season with a great race!!!!!
Old 11-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

This sounds like a win win situation combining the last state race and the regionals.
Old 11-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Combining the races sounds good , but has anyone thought about the series meeting . It was scheduled to be at the MDI race . It would be a good idea to get next years schedule done before Dec so we can start making plans .

Anyone interested in racing at Speedline that weekend of the 12th &13th , it would not be a state race , but if everyone wants to come , we will still donate our portion of the entry fee to the series . Good food , awesome racing , and a little extra for the series , let me know

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.