Wiki Posts
Search

My Roar membership suspended

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default My Roar membership suspended

Hey guys i had a really awesome time racing with all of u guy’s unfortionally Bill Freden suspended my roar membership for at least the rest of the state series . Thanks for all the help u guys have giving me . It sucks I cant come race the state series exceptionally since I had the most awesome time racing with everybody . By the way sorry Michael Bruce for stepping in front of your car in 12 scale i know u wanted to blow up at me but thanks for not.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Why!????
Old 07-19-2005, 12:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

cant say
Old 07-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Please contact ROAR officials at [email protected] (Rick Wilson, ROAR President) or me at [email protected] (Dawn Sanchez) to give information regarding this matter.

To let you know, we'll also be contacting Bill Fraden regarding this situation.

thank you. And, we would most appreciate ceasing this conversation in the event all the facts are not known.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

B payed his money like everyone else. B didn't cheat in any way shape or form. B shows sportsman ship when he races. He didn't commit some crime. Bill, with all due respect, suspending B's membership over some "personal matters" is outrageous. There are other ways of dealing with it then suspending his membership. Why don't you accept B's appology(it's somewhere on one of these threads.) and move on. Or better yet, I will personally make B appologize in person at the next state race. Or you could always just talk to his dad at the next state race and tell him whats up. I'd hate to see B not get to race because of some silly personal matter. I hope you take this into consideration. Thanks for reading.

-Jimmy