Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
Any Racing near Jacksonville Dec26th-Jan5th? >

Any Racing near Jacksonville Dec26th-Jan5th?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Racing near Jacksonville Dec26th-Jan5th?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Any Racing near Jacksonville Dec26th-Jan5th?

Coming to visit family in Jacksonville and would love to get away and do some racing. Anything somewhat near by racing?

1/10 TC 17.5 Blinky
1/10 2wd open buggy
1/8 nitro buggy
Old 12-20-2013, 06:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Florida R/C Outlet has a small carpet track. You can practice and check there facebook page to see about racing- road course and oval. Off road is south at river Rat's near St. Augustine exit 207 off 95
Old 12-20-2013, 06:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Now Bill I know it's been 1995 or so since I raced with River City RC but I was not an oval fan then and still not today .

I like the idea of just crossing the bridge to run some TC. What are you doing? Last I saw you were running some oval at Hobby World I guess last year or so.

Don't suppose River Rats is run by the same guy that had the off-road track in that tiny little house in St Aug back 93-95ish? Remember him and the track?
Old 12-20-2013, 08:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

River Rat just built a new off road track. It is really nice and big enough to run 1/8. Check the thread out here.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well I've been racing Oval for a couple of years locally. The only thing I could race here. Doing half way descent in it? Still race road course and follow the series. Now that we have local indoor carpet track and it does both- so do I. Racing WGT and 1/12th and soonVTA again and anew class Spec 17.5 spec GT(pan car version of VTA). Oval I do Stock spec 13.5 and Legends.
Florida R/C Outlet races every Wenesday night and Saturday. what races Wednesday races Saturday. This Week it is Oval next week it should be Road Course. Check there schedule on facebook. the track is open everyday and you can practice for 10.00 all day long. I'm there every thursday afternoon and Friday from 1;30-4pm. See you there Danny.