Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
2013 SUPERIOR HOBBIES Touring Car Series >

2013 SUPERIOR HOBBIES Touring Car Series

2013 SUPERIOR HOBBIES Touring Car Series

Old 04-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Damnit Man
Had a great time Saturday racing again in front of the best hobby shop. Question about race 2 though on May 18th. Is it at Superior or Kraceway?
Donovan, as far as I know the next race is going to be at Full Throttle RC Raceway (Kraceway). The June and July races are back at Superior.

Steve P.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by srp67
Donovan, as far as I know the next race is going to be at Full Throttle RC Raceway (Kraceway). The June and July races are back at Superior.

Steve P.
nothing against Full Throttle or george at all but that sucks, I will make June and July then. Thanks. Keep the racing where it should be at Superior or call it insuperior...
Old 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

nothing against Full Throttle or george at all but that sucks, I will make June and July then. Thanks. Keep the racing where it should be at Superior or call it insuperior...
The second race is at Full Throttle because of the state series the next day. Makes sense!! That way everyone that attended the first two will have a reason to come back for the third or the 4th for the title in their respective class. I think it was great planning, I know I will be at one of the last two.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah makes sense for the schedule of people running the series. I ain't running the series and can only make races close to me. So like I said it sucks, well for me at least. I am a selfish asshole though, that's just me! lol Full Throttle is a great track though and it sucks I won't be able to make it wish I could. I was just hoping for the Superior points series to be at Superior.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:19 AM
Tech Rookie

UP
Old 04-24-2013, 04:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Yeah makes sense for the schedule of people running the series. I ain't running the series and can only make races close to me. So like I said it sucks, well for me at least. I am a selfish asshole though, that's just me! lol Full Throttle is a great track though and it sucks I won't be able to make it wish I could. I was just hoping for the Superior points series to be at Superior.
A track that is less than an hour from you isnt close?
Old 04-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bdsax
A track that is less than an hour from you isnt close?
lol Cassleberry is about 20-30 minute drive from Chuluota, Kissimmee is about 1.25 hours. We must have different traffic luck. I just misunderstood the whole Superior Hobbies thing though. Didn't know Full Throttle was Superior Hobbies. The flyer I saw, unless I missed it, didn't specify the location. It just said Superior Hobbies so I assumed it was in the parking lot, not the big track. I prefer the racing in front of the shop. Just my opinion. I for one miss the monthly racing there. Sorry for being a supporter of the old days, but the best racing fun I have had has been in front of the shop. Like I said Full Throttle is an awesome track and George does a great job there, but it isn't Superior Hobbies parking lot racing. It is a wide open, better have the best motor and best battery track. It is like Daytona and Talledega in NASCAR. It's not the driver it is the equipment at that track. I don't have the cash for that.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Tech Addict

Just a quick note to remind everyone that this Saturday (May 18th) is the 2nd race in the Superior TC Point Series hosted by George at Fullthrottle R/C Raceway (K-Raceway) Followed by the State Series on Sunday (May 19th)....

George has Sponsor Prizes to give-a-way as well as Superior Race Bucks for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in the Mains.

*** Calling all F1 Racers ***

June 16 & July 21 we will have Free F1 Racing

The class will be Open ---Stock/Mod, Rubber/Foam tires, 2s lipo
Race for fun to get the class started.

Chris
Attached Thumbnails 2013 SUPERIOR HOBBIES Touring Car Series-superior-2013-series-temp-sm.jpg  
Old 05-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Tech Addict

We would like to thank everyone for coming out for Race #2 of the Superior TC Point Series out in Kissimmee.

Come Celebrate Father's Day with a Day of R/C Racing!

The next race is Father's Day Sunday June 16...

Track will be ready by 9:00am and racing starts at 11:00am

Door Prizes and Superior Bucks to be given away.

Come Race F1 for FREE.... Open Class as of now stock/mod, foam/rubber tire with 2s Lipo.

Father's Day Super Sale June 14, 15, 16
Store Wide Super Savings!!!
Attached Thumbnails 2013 SUPERIOR HOBBIES Touring Car Series-fathers-day-2013.b.jpg  
Old 05-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Results From Race #2

Here are the Results from the Superior Hobbies Touring Car Series. Remember next race is June 15th.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
SeriesRace2.pdf (31.2 KB, 137 views)
Old 05-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Can't wait t see the F1 class it's always an enjoyment to watch
Working on getting 1 & hopefully it will be ready for July race
Old 06-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SuperiorHobbies
We would like to thank everyone for coming out for Race #2 of the Superior TC Point Series out in Kissimmee.

Come Celebrate Father's Day with a Day of R/C Racing!

The next race is Father's Day Sunday June 16...

Track will be ready by 9:00am and racing starts at 11:00am

Door Prizes and Superior Bucks to be given away.

Come Race F1 for FREE.... Open Class as of now stock/mod, foam/rubber tire with 2s Lipo.

Father's Day Super Sale June 14, 15, 16
Store Wide Super Savings!!!
Well looks like I got my Father's Day the way I wanted Got the weekend off work
Wife asked what did I want to do for Father's Day and I told her I want to race at Superior hobbies Cars are just about ready one for each kid and dad . Super excited to race in the parking lot haven't done it for years.

Looking forward to seeing you all if you guys have bodies that need painted please bring them with you save you some shipping lol
Old 06-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Can't wait to get out there with good friends to try out this new T4 everyone is talking about . Car is built, just waiting on some last minute pieces of the puzzle
Old 06-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Was in Orlando visiting family and vacationing over the weekend and stopped in Superior Hobbies (about 10 minutes from my step-daughters house) with my 2 son's on Saturday and everyone was very helpful and you have a great stock of products as well as a fantastic shop.

Good luck with the F1 racing, it is a blast!

Thanks,

-Rich

Last edited by Rich Valente; 06-10-2013 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Anybody gonna have some extra power they can let me plug into this weekend I will pay for gas

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.