Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

- Coral Springs Off-Road Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 05:24 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)

Jconcepts is thinking of running a 4x4 Blinky buggy class with 13.5 motor.... what are your thought's?
Old 05-17-2014, 06:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XXXDad
Jconcepts is thinking of running a 4x4 Blinky buggy class with 13.5 motor.... what are your thought's?
It's a cool idea. It will slow us down, less breakage, more driver, only thing is we need more 4wd to build another class.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

***Weather Permitting***

May 24th & 25th – Weekend Schedule

Saturday – Practice 10am-3pm – Off Road & Dirt Oval *Practice Fee $5 Per Track
Sunday – Off Road Racing** – Gates open 8am – Races starts 10am
*The practice fee will be $5 per track. If you run on both tracks, it will cost $10. Please, no testing or trying out. You must have a R.O.A.R. membership & wristband to run.
**Due to respect for the racers, there will be no practice during a race or event.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hey gentlemen,

I'm still out of commission but working hard to get back on my feet. Though I wasn't able to get myself a new kit to keep myself entertained during my lengthy recovery, I was able to finally muster enough exobiology in my knee to sit long enough to bang out my Car Stands.

A few guys at the track have expressed interest so I figured, since I have a couple extra that aren't spoken for, I'd let you all know there are 2 available. They are 100% hand made by yours truly.

If anyone is interested PM me for details. I can't make it out to the track just yet so I'll make arrangements with someone to get them to anyone who buys one.

The tool mat is secured using industrial strength 3M double sided tape. Being as this is the area that will receive the most wear and tear, it made sense to make it so removing the pad isn't impossible. Just pull hard and it will come up but it is more than secured to the base, and will only come off if you intend to remove it.

I've kept the protective film on all but a single bottom on one of the bases so they're as protected as possible and ultra clean for stickers!!!

Thanks, good luck to you all and enjoy racing your awesome toy cars!
I'll be with you all in spirit.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:57 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Thumbs up I'm in Rob PM sent

Originally Posted by the incubus
Hey gentlemen,

I'm still out of commission but working hard to get back on my feet. Though I wasn't able to get myself a new kit to keep myself entertained during my lengthy recovery, I was able to finally muster enough exobiology in my knee to sit long enough to bang out my Car Stands.

A few guys at the track have expressed interest so I figured, since I have a couple extra that aren't spoken for, I'd let you all know there are 2 available. They are 100% hand made by yours truly.

If anyone is interested PM me for details. I can't make it out to the track just yet so I'll make arrangements with someone to get them to anyone who buys one.

The tool mat is secured using industrial strength 3M double sided tape. Being as this is the area that will receive the most wear and tear, it made sense to make it so removing the pad isn't impossible. Just pull hard and it will come up but it is more than secured to the base, and will only come off if you intend to remove it.

I've kept the protective film on all but a single bottom on one of the bases so they're as protected as possible and ultra clean for stickers!!!

Thanks, good luck to you all and enjoy racing your awesome toy cars!
I'll be with you all in spirit.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Tech Initiate

I had a lot of fun out there last week, I would love to know when the next official race would be held.
Old 05-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ryanc33161
I had a lot of fun out there last week, I would love to know when the next official race would be held.
3 posts back.....
**Weather Permitting***

*The practice fee will be $5 per track. If you run on both tracks, it will cost $10. Please, no testing or trying out. You must have a R.O.A.R. membership & wristband to run.
**Due to respect for the racers, there will be no practice during a race or event.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Tech Adept

Didn't someone say something earlier in the year about a
racing series?
Old 05-21-2014, 04:41 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Thumbs up That would be fun

It would be nice to run something.... we can bring it up at the drivers meeting this race weekend.
Originally Posted by RCJJ
Didn't someone say something earlier in the year about a
racing series?
Old 05-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XXXDad
It would be nice to run something.... we can bring it up at the drivers meeting this race weekend.
I won't be able to be there this weekend due to work, but Glenn, Voice my opinion for me about a Summer Points Series ??? Maybe 4 race series Starting early to mid June with say 3 weeks between series races ? Should take us to about the beginning of October.
Old 05-22-2014, 07:04 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mystic
I won't be able to be there this weekend due to work, but Glenn, Voice my opinion for me about a Summer Points Series ??? Maybe 4 race series Starting early to mid June with say 3 weeks between series races ? Should take us to about the beginning of October.
Jose, I think you just voiced your opinion, LoL. I like it!

Looking forward to getting out this weekend. I know it may be a bit quite given The Regionals, but I'm itching for some track time, and I need to test the new rides.

Hope to see some familiar faces.

(next time Jose)

JZ
Old 05-22-2014, 09:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Is it this week that you guys are hosting a race
Old 05-22-2014, 11:55 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Thumbs up Race Sunday

Don't worry a lot of guys not going to Coco for the Regional. You will have your hands full don't worry!, P.S. Jose is just scared ... so no racing for him... LOL
Originally Posted by spu83
3 posts back.....
**Weather Permitting***

Originally Posted by ryanc33161
Is it this week that you guys are hosting a race
Old 05-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Cant wait to go out to coral springs today
Old 05-25-2014, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

Here is today's Off-Road Race results.
http://www.coralspringsrctrack.com/w...s-05-25-14.pdf
http://www.coralspringsrctrack.com/w...ce-Results.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.