- Coral Springs Off-Road Raceway >

- Coral Springs Off-Road Raceway

Like Tree2Likes

- Coral Springs Off-Road Raceway

Old 07-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 163 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dirtlategrt02
Are you sure this is how you feel, this isn't exactly the way you felt at the end of the day... Seems to me you're a bit two faced, maybe you should keep your true feeling to yourself or at least think about who your talking $h!t to...Our crew is a pretty large tight nit group, you may want to keep your negativity to yourself... If you think you can do a better job you're more than welcome to be at the track every saturday at 8am and help get it ready for practice and every race day about 7am to bring it up to your standards...
Angry bull
Old 07-28-2013, 06:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I can't believe you guys got the race in! it poured all morning here in Boca....
Old 07-28-2013, 06:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Last edited by DanielC.; 07-29-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by DanielC.
Not sure who you are, but sure, I'll bite.

First and foremost, my negative comments regarding the track were sent to Mike Applegate and him only. You're bringing up a private conversation that I preferred to leave off a public forum to keep the topic of the track/program positive on here. Obviously you lack the tact to draw that line and should have approached me in person or via PM.

But since you brought it up and are calling me out:

The track wasn't in great condition, but as Mike and I discussed you guys did what you could given the circumstances. That really wasn't the main issue.

The issue is running a RUSHED race program that starts at 10AM and expecting to be done by noon. Several racers today expressed the same opinion. I do not want to hear the excuse of incoming rain showers or whatever excuse you may have. The Mills Pond crew will do all it can to run a race, so that the racer can have a good time, and not feel like they are a burden to you. You DO realize many of us are driving 100+ Miles round trip on a weekend to go race here, right?

You threw together heats of 12+ cars, had zero downtime, and NO track maintenance between heats. Not to mention there were NO B Mains, and there were mains that had completely botched starts with no restart. The amount of incompetence and downright lack of care by this club for the racer is unbelievable. You are delusional if you think otherwise. Ask anyone outside of your "large tight nit group" what they think. Maybe you guys should make a trip to Mills Pond and learn a thing or two.

Sorry that you can't take a little criticism. That's what happens when you charge for a service and don't deliver.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free. This is not something that needed to go on here.

Cheers
You must be friends with blackstar
Old 07-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys, not picking any dogs in this fight, but may i suggest taking it/ taking it back to p.m.

Remember, we're playing with toy cars.. So, let all take our meds, and wear our cups...

How bad a day could it have been ?? You all beat me!!!
Old 07-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Tech Master

Last edited by DanielC.; 07-29-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DanielC.
Not sure who you are, but sure, I'll bite.

First and foremost, my negative comments regarding the track were sent to Mike Applegate and him only. You're bringing up a private conversation that I preferred to leave off a public forum to keep the topic of the track/program positive on here. Obviously you lack the tact to draw that line and should have approached me in person or via PM.

But since you brought it up and are calling me out:

The track wasn't in great condition, but as Mike and I discussed you guys did what you could given the circumstances. That really wasn't the main issue.

The issue is running a RUSHED race program that starts at 10AM and expecting to be done by noon. Several racers today expressed the same opinion. I do not want to hear the excuse of incoming rain showers or whatever excuse you may have. The Mills Pond crew will do all it can to run a race, so that the racer can have a good time, and not feel like they are a burden to you. You DO realize many of us are driving 100+ Miles round trip on a weekend to go race here, right?

You threw together heats of 12+ cars, had zero downtime, and NO track maintenance between heats. Not to mention there were NO B Mains, and there were mains that had completely botched starts with no restart. The amount of incompetence and downright lack of care by this club for the racer is unbelievable. You are delusional if you think otherwise. Ask anyone outside of your "large tight nit group" what they think. Maybe you guys should make a trip to Mills Pond and learn a thing or two.

Sorry that you can't take a little criticism. That's what happens when you charge for a service and don't deliver.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free. This is not something that needed to go on here.

Cheers
Without Mike Applegate being punctual we "could" have been rained out, due to the approaching weather. I personally ran 3 classes today and sometimes run 4, bad weather approaching or clear skies....I m ready......Thanks to Mike Honcho and Pak Lee for coming out yesterday to prep the track for Sunday. Thanks Applegate for a fast paced much needed program.

P.s....he doesn't look like an ass, people are tired of giving more then the 2 minutes between races.

Last edited by aoyachtsxx-4; 07-28-2013 at 07:08 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-28-2013, 07:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by aoyachtsxx-4
Without Mike Applegate being punctual we "could" have been rained out, due to the approaching weather. I personally ran 3 classes today and sometimes run 4, bad weather approaching or clear skies....I m ready......Thanks to Mike Honcho and Pak Lee for coming out yesterday to prep the track for Sunday. Thanks Applegate for a fast paced much needed program.
What he said.. (i think it's a he.. i hate screen names )
Old 07-28-2013, 07:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Last edited by mapplegate; 07-29-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

Last edited by DanielC.; 07-29-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Just a reminder track will be closed this weekend for maintenance. Thanks to all the racers who came out today, glad we were able to get a full race day in.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by cjm1126
You must be friends with blackstar
i just died of laughter!!
Old 07-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by aoyachtsxx-4

P.s....he doesn't look like an ass, people are tired of giving more then the 2 minutes between races.
+1
Old 07-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Don't know what happened, but someone has their panties in a bunch LMAO.

I live in Coral Springs. No track for me on Sundays - I work @ 1pm.
After that monsoon last night "the complainers" should be thankful the track was even in race shape today. Great work guys!!!

I just got into RC'ing - but if you don't like how a track is ran OR the people running it - take your ball and go home. Race somewhere else.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Tech Master

Last edited by DanielC.; 07-29-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.