Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HOBBYTOWN USA NITRO & ELECTRIC ON ROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Whats Up People,
Sorry missed a few days,Been really busy with work and slammed with repairs.But I wanted to mention to any guys that run at Kissimme and also at Superior,If u can get me flyers or even dates I will always advertise for them.And all races through out the state.But I want everyone to know I will put it at the shop on the counter right next to my own flyers.Even if its the same race days as mine.Its all about the racers, Plus I want people to shop at the local hobby shops and not the internet,So feel free to bring me the race flyers and they will be posted and put up no matter what I want on road to grow , I just I think the more tracks people are aware of the more we can bring in new people.So guys please help us bring back on road,And get these guys out of the dirt and show them where the true speed and fun is at.And also thank you Bobby and Anthony for coming in and taking the time to talk with me,And all the support.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just got into the rc scene, was a window shopper when I was young and had no job.
Looking forward to more races, doing an awesome job, Rob and crew.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default MOVING FORWARD

Rob shop looks great. just so you guys know rob is stepping it up @
hobbytown lots of stuff in stock to help with the new race program
and now he has a REAL PA SYSTEM so you will not miss any
of your heats or mains due to lack of hearing what is going on lol

NEXT is the TRACK
I have donated the old track that we used at andretti thrill park
to hobbytown usa and Rob s to help get this program up and going
along with car #s and turn marshall cones so you will know what spot to stand in .
ROB will be designing a few lay outs to fit the track in the parking lot.
I checked out the race surface yesterday and its pretty smoooooooth
no differant from what we ran on @ andretti and superior FYI

Rob is doing a great job and im behind him 100%

I believe this is going to be BREVARDS next new hot spot
for some REAL parking lot club racing !!!

so for you guys that want to get some real race level skills under your belt
before you move up to FORGASS-FSEARA-SNOWBIRD-SUPERIOR POINT SERIES events
and any that i missed this will be the place to come and grow/learn AND MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN
bring your FAMILY bring your FRIENDS
WE HAVE RACING FOR ALL LEVELS

Hope everybody has a great Christmas and we'll see you on track
January 1st

FOR ANY ??????s or INFO about the RACING
call ROB S @ HOBBYTOWN 321-574-0951
Old 12-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Racing

OK, Guys and GALS,
Racing will be Jan 1st yes New Years Days for all u people who get new cars and wanna race.Again so much thanks to Paintin Pete for all,And also thanks to Space Coast Short Course in Titusvile With Angel.Thanks to all three Tony's, Ken,Robert C,Brian Abner aka Amber lol,Greg,all the Roberts,DJ,Tony J,Tijia,Just so many guys who help with setting track up couldnt do it without you.Also our computer girl, My girlfriend Kris
And Special thanks to Dave and Jess with HobbyTown believing in me and you guys being patient with me getting the track right .
Dont forget we work with Space Coast Short Course on road runs the 1st and 3rd and They will run the second and fourth sundays of the month so if you also like off road its a very fun track so check them out if you like the dirt.
Most of all Have a Very Merry Christmas to all and to your family.And Happy New Year.
Nice way to end the year and awesome way to start with a race so far lots of people gonna show up wouldnt be suprised if this one might be the biggest yet.So dust yer car off ,Put the new ones together and come to the track and trade some paint or watch.If yer scared to race LOL
Again lots of new stuff coming in to much to mention,Cant advertise on here till after first of year,I have to respect RC Tech on that but we are going to have our on spot here soon as we get the permission with RC TECH to do so.Without these guys also we wouldnt have this site.So as always baby steps and doing this all the right way with respect to all.

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS
ROB S
Old 12-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Suspended

ROB track is still @ my SHOP !!!! would you like it shipped to you LOL
Old 12-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Track

LOL,
Man been freakin a busy with work,But thats a good thing been blessed but that means lots of new people.I guess I am putting off today with what I can do next week.LOL
I will be there soon I have to get it so that it will be ready for Jan the 1st big race I think plus lots of people counting on it.So with that said I can assure that the track will be ready I cant let The words of PaintinPete down nor will I let the racers down.All you guys are important and regaurdless of how busy Petes track will be there.Thanks to all who help after Christmas Things are gonna change and I also will be able to focus on the races and the racers.
Thank you,
Merry Christmas,
Rob S
Old 12-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Suspended

WELL WHO GOT SOME NEW TOYS TO PLAY WITH !!!
Old 12-27-2011, 10:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

new esc on its way.......
Old 12-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Track Info

OK,
Pete thank for the track.I went to Petes shop today and got the track.I will have it ready for the first race of the year on Jan the 1st.Also P A sytem to so things look good for this year and working on some other things also.So hope to you there and hope all had a good Christmas.

On to another note is anyone intrested in a 12th scale class at our track and if so let me know I would love to get a class of them going,I am game for it.

Thank You guys,
Rob S
Old 12-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Suspended

PICS ROB PICS WE WANNA SEE THE TRACK
Old 12-29-2011, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

PETE....he has to set up the track to take pics!

to all......new year.....new racers.....new winners.....new losers...

BRING IT
Old 12-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Track Pics

Sorry,
Ok People I set the track up yesterday but was pressed for time to reopen the parking lot at shop,Its completely done and looks awesome for race on sunday,P A system is all a go and we are gonna have a guest announcer PaintinPete is gonna come call the races.And thats way cool,Now he doesnt have to set up the races just call them.But there will be pics after this sunday and gonna even have video of some of the races.
U guys that ran at Petes track before lets get him back out there and have him race he has no excuses,So Pete there it is, a track in town its ran the right way and most of all the only thing to do is show up and race,No more setting up or running the race.LOL
Thanks for the support from all and I dont think you will be dissappointed if u come out and race,We are gonna have fun race just remember,Its club level not perfectand most the guys are just staring out so if u come just take it easy on the rookies.Most of them have never raced except a few times if any.But I will put the guys in there respective class.
Thank You,
Robs
Old 12-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Race Day

Jusy FYI for the guys track will open at 9 am sign ups end at 1045 racing will start at 1100 . Also shop doesnt open till 1200 and closes at 400.So if you need parts make sure your ready before sunday.Most any where you go there is not even a shop so please understand and also its the first is the other reason.
Rob
Old 12-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'll be there for some electric touring car action.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Where are we allowed to set up our pits?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.