Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORCCC

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Default ORCCC

Our top notch race site, located at the Ocala Regional Sportsplex, is open to the public and has something for everyone.
Racing action starts every Friday at 7:00pm, registration at 6:00pm.

The track is open for Practice 7 days a week from sunrise to sunset.

The Location of the track is 3500 SW 67th Ave in the Ocala Regional Sportsplex.

To see what's going on at the track check the current News as well as the Event Calendar or logon to the club's Message Board. orccc.org

If you are new to the sport check out our Getting Started section, we always welcome new racers regardless of experience.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Default GREAT NIGHT OF RACING!

Racing was a blast last night. Thanks to Jim and Wyatt for getting the track back in shape for some good racing. Great group of racers, crew, families and friends out at the track last night. Can't wait to go back for some more awesome fun and racing action.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Tech Addict

We had lots of fun also, Thanks for the invite nd we will be back.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:43 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Couple of times I was there, we liked the track. Can you post an updated picture?
Old 11-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Adept

Default Just EP?

Do you guys get any 1/8 nitro buggies at your club races? Was thinking about coming up Friday. Thanks in Advance
Old 12-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Well my first race out there last friday, I had a great time. So used to a blue groove track, so the slippery hard pack was alittle to get used to but ended up falling in love with it. Like the multiple jumps and lots of elevation change. Looking forward to next friday and hope more 4x4's show up. -Cory
Old 12-17-2011, 05:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Arron,Anthony & Wyatt never had any problems,
BUT you are right, as the jump onto the table top is "into" the wind
NOW, the jump before the table top is much lower and more gradual, 25 year old car friendly!
Worked REAL good last night.

Agree about the "elevated pit lane" drivers stand, but the city wants a CBS structure, $$$$! With yer "Paul Bunion" stature, you have always done real well on that low stand...............," IT'S ALL STOCK" (famous quote from an infamous driver).
SOO.........seen in the last few weeks that you been doing some high speed trolling at the track, had any hits?

Looking forward to seeing you @ the track, you ALWAYS make it a blast,
I remember you were the first person to offer help to us, as I have seen you ALWAYS the first to do so on MANY occasions for SO MANY people, that's what it is about for sure, not to mention the fireworks show you provide on occassion
Old 12-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

Just wanted to make sure I understood the above posts. Is this track too small for 1/8 Buggy and Truggy? I was thinking about checking your track out but can't find this information on your website. Thanks!
Old 12-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Racing 12/30 ?

Are there races this Friday night? I am coming up from West Palm Beach for the weekend and would like to get some racing in.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Oldschoolrcer
Are there races this Friday night? I am coming up from West Palm Beach for the weekend and would like to get some racing in.
ANYONE??
Old 12-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think they do race on friday nights. new red hobbies is 10 minutes from there and a race this friday also.indoor offroad. 7 pm start time
Old 12-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dexs
I think they do race on friday nights. new red hobbies is 10 minutes from there and a race this friday also.indoor offroad. 7 pm start time
From the response it looks like Newreds it is! I have run there before but wanted to try this track. Oh well maybe next time!
Old 12-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Default friday racing

Racing every friday, signup @ 6pm, Racing starts around 7pm.

www.orccc.com and check the calender every now and then for changes to schedule.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by olddez
Racing every friday, signup @ 6pm, Racing starts around 7pm.

Racing has been moved to Sundays @ 1, registration at 12. Check the website calendar for updates.

However the forum host errors out when trying to sign up in order to post on the forum. (This has been fixed)
So can someone give us an update on the support so far for the new time? I love running there but the new time on Sunday interferes with Church due to being an hours drive for me and my son.

Any thoughts on pushing back the time to 2pm on Sunday or even running on Saturday nights?

Last edited by probenator; 06-07-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

What are people using for tires here?

Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.