R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Florida Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing-54/)
-   -   Jeff's RC Studio in Ft. Myers Florida. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing/550488-jeffs-rc-studio-ft-myers-florida.html)

RCTVLIVE 09-12-2011 08:01 PM

Jeff's RC Studio in Ft. Myers Florida.

1 Attachment(s)
We are happy to announce our new indoor RC track and television production studio. There will be an on road, oval and off road carpet track that will be open for racing. We will be doing taping for our show there and have some great events planned. CRC will be providing the carpet along with a MYLaps (AMB) scoring system. We will be opening the doors in just a little over two weeks and look forward to some great racing. I will have the address posted which is off of Alico Rd. in Ft. Myers soon along with the website. I hope to see you at our grand opening.

The track will feature plenty of power outlets, A/C'd pit room, refreshments, parts and more!

We hope it will be one of the nicest indoor tracks in the country.

metalflakeking 09-12-2011 09:58 PM

Jeff... thanks. I know there alot of us that have been waiting for this. Can you fill us in considered classes and rules?:)

RCTVLIVE 09-13-2011 06:15 AM

We are happy to do it. It was a huge investment but we are just ready to race without fighting the extreme heat and rain.

We will have a class for everyone and I am working on the rules. You can expect:

Off Road- SCT, Buggies, 4x4 SCT, racing and monster trucks
On Road- F1, Mini, Touring, pan car, 1/12th, 1/18th cars and trucks
Oval- Sprints, Touring car, pan car, F1/Indy, Legends

Thanks for your interest.

deweyharding 09-13-2011 07:22 AM

Awesome!!!!!

slowsi 09-13-2011 09:30 AM

cool..You got any pics?

vwdemon34 09-13-2011 01:54 PM

HMMMM Maybe a road trip for the So. Fl Dirt Club.

joejoe 09-13-2011 02:17 PM

fort myers finally!

Tony Rice 09-13-2011 03:54 PM

Happy to see an electric track in Fort Myers. I am sure there are lots of racers with cars collecting dust that are itching to clean them off. Good luck

edm rob 09-13-2011 05:26 PM

Best of luck I will be making a road trip and you can drive my sprint car any time. Harold

RCTVLIVE 09-13-2011 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by vwdemon34 (Post 9653334)
HMMMM Maybe a road trip for the So. Fl Dirt Club.

Would love to have you! Dirt if for taters!:ha:
I miss you guys.....

RCTVLIVE 09-13-2011 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by edm rob (Post 9654227)
Best of luck I will be making a road trip and you can drive my sprint car any time. Harold

Harold, we will make sure you have a great time! Thank you very much for your good wishes and the use of that awesome sprinter! I can't wait to see you guys....as soon as the weather cools down I will be back over there.

Mr RCTech 09-14-2011 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by slowsi (Post 9652370)
cool..You got any pics?

There is going to be a Grand Opening in Oct or maybe sooner.

A small group of us has been working on getting everything ready for the new CRC carpet coming next week.

Fresh paint, driver stand, TV studio, PA system, etc

This is going to be the Disney World of indoor race tracks....

RCTVLIVE 09-14-2011 04:52 PM

:lol: Thanks Rossman, yes it will be like an RC Disney World!

We just got a hold of house transponders, so we will have those on hand as well.

Putting some finishing touches on things, very excited to start racing!

I will try and get some pics up tomorrow.

Jeff

Mr RCTech 09-15-2011 05:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is some sneak pictures of the new race track.
Location is still Top Secret!

RCTVLIVE 09-15-2011 07:26 PM

We don't have any secrets Rossman! The track is located right on Alico Road in Ft. Myers. It is crazy easy to get to from either US 41 or I-75.

Right now we are putting the finishing touches up, and are getting the studio set up which will be LOADED with exciting new products. The vending machines have been ordered and are on the way, PA system is in place, cameras are scheduled to be installed and the drivers stand is being constructed. We are on schedule to open SOON!.

Thanks to everyone for their interest. It is going to be a super track.