NEWRED HOBBIES

Old 07-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

thanks for all your kind words,they mean alotwe will be taking a look at start times in the next couple of weeks, we MAY move the start time back a little to help the awesome turn out of out of towners. dont worry ruffy i know how u feel, this old boy aint getting any younger either. and we really missed u in the mains. wow wow and wow what can we say, never thought we could pull this off, but things went great. some of the best racing we have ever seen. and whats with tracy carver 2 wins and a second, i thought we werent going to let him win. great job tracy. mod buggy was off the hook with trey cook comming out of no where and beating tim davis for the win. they big race was short course mod, c mains. jeremy farr put the spankin on the field, but the best race was for second between matt mosieur holding off a hard chargeing ken shiver for second, and congrats to ken for third. there is alot more racing that went on. congrats to all who came out and raced an awesome day. thanks jeremy for taking matts $50.00 away
Old 07-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

thanks to the newred crew we had a blast last night the track is sweet cant wait to get back hopefully not after a 12 hour night shift then to track all day and got home at 1 in the morning with no nap but its always worth being tired to go racing . tell mel the first thing my daughter asked me this morning was if i seen that doggy it was huge see yall next time
Old 07-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just for reference, at what time was yesterday's event over? Or what time did the last race end completely?

Just to know for the future based upon 5:00 start times and if I would have wanted to stay until the end, to see at what time I would be home approximately.

Thank-you BigCheese, if it is at all possible to move the times back a bit, that would be awesome and keep us Orlando and Tampa guys on the road back home at a respectable hour.

thank-you!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Suspended

had a hell of time tanks to all the crew for the nice track they built my first win in the novice class i have a hell of time im still getting used to my truck but like to said thanks to bill and cody and special thaks to brian he put the set up in mytruck att jorge rosaly
Old 07-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Default AWESOME INDOOR RC TRACK IN NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA

Thank U Tom and crew for building a awesome track! The layout is sweet, the surface is awesome, and the staff is great. Don't change a thing! No black dirt.

Jimmy
Old 07-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

I agree, that surface is amazing and provides superb traction!
As it gets "seasoned-in" it can only get better with minor "sprinkle" maintenance.
I love the brown clay you have there in Ocala at both Bullfrog's and Newred's, having the best traction around.
No need for the sun and rubber to bake it and get blue-grooved.
Thanks to all of those people that put in the huge herculean effort to get the track design done for us racers, in record time.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

ruffy i think we got done with awards and pics at 11.15. so that is the first think we will talk about and fix for next time, again thanks and congrats to all who came. and for us old folk we will be adding extra lighting in certain places to see better...without u guys and gals we would have nothing, so thank u all very much...p.s. it will only get better..remember we will be updating u guys about the grand reopening ....way to make the amain tina outdoor oval should be done for friday night cya on the drivers stand
Old 07-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Originally Posted by BlackLabelVinyl
Hey guys,

I left a pair of black Oakley sunglasses in the bathroom tonight. If anyone sees them, can you please return them to the hobby shop. They are prescription sunglasses, so they will not do you any good.

Thanks for your help.
Any luck guys?
Old 07-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Tech Addict

My son found ur glasses, send me ur address and I will ship them to u, unless u r coming to shiverville this weekend and I will get them to you then.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Tech Addict

Yet another great race day at Newred. Had a blast and like the new track, please don't change the surface, the traction crazy. Thanks again from the Macdonald family.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by florida me
had a hell of time tanks to all the crew for the nice track they built my first win in the novice class i have a hell of time im still getting used to my truck but like to said thanks to bill and cody and special thaks to brian he put the set up in mytruck att jorge rosaly
great job last night jorge. it was mainly the driving that won you that race. stay in the middle and being smooth. you drove good you deserve that win.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

For those not watching today's FIFA Womens World Cup Soccer

USA, USA, USA!

USA Womens team win over Brazil and advance to the semifinals against France next! Today;'s match was as nerve racking as watching a final match for the title.

Good Job!
Old 07-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by the big cheese
thanks for all your kind words,they mean alotwe will be taking a look at start times in the next couple of weeks, we MAY move the start time back a little to help the awesome turn out of out of towners. dont worry ruffy i know how u feel, this old boy aint getting any younger either. and we really missed u in the mains. wow wow and wow what can we say, never thought we could pull this off, but things went great. some of the best racing we have ever seen. and whats with tracy carver 2 wins and a second, i thought we werent going to let him win. great job tracy. mod buggy was off the hook with trey cook comming out of no where and beating tim davis for the win. they big race was short course mod, c mains. jeremy farr put the spankin on the field, but the best race was for second between matt mosieur holding off a hard chargeing ken shiver for second, and congrats to ken for third. there is alot more racing that went on. congrats to all who came out and raced an awesome day. thanks jeremy for taking matts $50.00 away
Man did I have a great time, one of the most enjoyable days I’ve had racing away from home! I love the surface and the layout is fun. The mod sct a main was a blast, I think Matt was feeling bad for me and sandbagging. When we left the track I was grinning like a “possum eating sandspurs” all the way home. Considering it was the first time running the track and the talent, 3rd was a win to me. Thanks to Tom and crew for all the hospitality, a great track and an AWSOME time. Bout to get the belt sander out can’t wait to get back.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Originally Posted by lance76
My son found ur glasses, send me ur address and I will ship them to u, unless u r coming to shiverville this weekend and I will get them to you then.
Thank you very much. I will send you a pm.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

thank u lord, someone found chads glasses, u dont know what life is like if u dont use glasses. i would bet oakley perscription glasses are very expensive. well thats awesome,,,thank god for honest people...and ken i know exactly how u feel...kinda like your first win..enjoy great job jorge. you drove u ass off..sorry trying to sound more southern, but it doesnt work for me. thats why we have the red in newred hobbies..be cool

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.