Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Florida Oval series race 4 @ RPM SEPT 25

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Default Florida Oval series race 4 @ RPM SEPT 25

I you haven't been FOCARed yet then you need to make the trip down to RPM speedway and try it. RPM is a nice medium sized carpet track that has good traction and the layout provides excellent racing. Plus the Focar staff puts on a good show with Kenny Homes on the mic. they Have a good raffle and the is pleanty of pit space did I mention it is Air conditioned!!!! even if you don't come to race just sit and watch see if Mike Boylan can regain his form there is to much action and rivals to list come check it out!!!!!

saturday sept 25th doors will open at 7 am racing to begin at 11:30 am

Lets All get ready

www.focars.net for more info also check the message board.
Old 09-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Tech Master

yeah what he said! lol

also you can email me for anything you have a question with.

[email protected]
Old 09-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

6 days and counting looks like there is going to be a record setting crowd to make it out for this race.

Can't wait to get the blood red hyperdrive 9000 12th scale on the track.
Old 09-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

4 days to go can't wait to lay the smack down. there have been some people doing alot of bench racing let's see if they can back it up on the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TA
Old 09-22-2004, 02:08 PM

yes we will see who are you anyway
Old 09-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Tech Master

white 17 with flames. Hey guys I'll have some slixx decals for sale with me 10.00 a sheet.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:27 PM
Tech Master

as of 5 pm tonight the latest and greatest forecast is to have the storm come ashore below brevard county.and by 2 pm sunday be just below or north of central florida.if it sticks to that current track we are good to go! mike boylan has the hurricane tracking maps live on his thunder site. . we will be out of rpm 7 pm saturday night and home by 10 pm only to wake up to a hurricane. at 5 pm thursday night the race is on....i will stay up for the 11 pm news cast...i work all day friday and alot of you will be in orlando to practice friday in the evening.......i could get home friday at 5 from work and check..but i think it will be too late by than?

sooooooooo 11 pm tonight i'm going to post the green light or red light.......

i'm not going to stay locked inside the house just waiting on the damn storm! lol

joe mamma or anyone else you can call me tom afternoon and i will help in any way.

386-527-5526 cell number

i'm not sure about any of you but i'm freakin tired of hurricanes!
Old 09-23-2004, 06:56 PM
bst
Tech Regular

Default IF JEANNE HITS - THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE I WOULD RATHER BE THAN RPM SPEEDWAY

THINK ABOUT IT, WE COULD USE IT AS AN RC RACERS STORM SHELTER. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS FINDING SOMEONE TO GO OUTSIDE TO REFILL THE GENERATOR.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

lol things look ok as of 10 pm....after 11 pm it's gonna be too late for me to call it..i'll be on my way over tom around 4 pm..c u guys there!
Old 09-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Tech Master

LETS GO RACING! latest forecast has the cane in orlando at 8 pm sunday night! 24hours after we leave!

the race is a go

green light

see you all saturday!
Old 09-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

WOOO HOOO i cant wait
Old 09-25-2004, 03:28 PM

my 2nd FOCAR race sucked i qualify 5th 3 laps of tq beating chris lawson so of couse he starts goin off sayin im running a 19t so kat and chris look at my motor and both say its legal but of couse chris cant be beat lawson keeps sayin i was cheatin i ran a 1.200 pack bought of tony padilla so 3 laps of is slow if you ask me

im not old enough too make the A/main that stuff is rediculous ppl need to learn how to take getting beat the next FOCAR race lawsons car is going to the moon i wish i would be able to run with those guys rather than being over looked because of my age
Old 09-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Arrow

can anybody translate that for me?
Old 09-25-2004, 07:01 PM

basically ata focar event if you are under 18 and half way fast you get acoused of cheating
Old 09-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by T Allen
my 2nd FOCAR race sucked i qualify 5th 3 laps of tq beating chris lawson so of couse he starts goin off sayin im running a 19t so kat and chris look at my motor and both say its legal but of couse chris cant be beat lawson keeps sayin i was cheatin i ran a 1.200 pack bought of tony padilla so 3 laps of is slow if you ask me

im not old enough too make the A/main that stuff is rediculous ppl need to learn how to take getting beat the next FOCAR race lawsons car is going to the moon i wish i would be able to run with those guys rather than being over looked because of my age
since when did padilla have 1.2s and if he did he wouldn't be selling them. J/k todd. Are you still racing touring at tq with that assignator?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.