Daytona/Strickland OFFROAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Daytona/Strickland OFFROAD

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Tech Initiate

We have a lot of FUN in our DUST BOWL. I ran oval tonight at an strange indoor track with an imperfect TC3 that had been in storage for many months. Did not have a chance to even see the front of the pack. But I had fun. I had the guts to try something differnt on a differnt track I had never been on before. UCHEATULOSE do you have the guts to try offroad with us? Thanks for all the positive post UCHEATULOSE. Winers and complainers also lose just like cheaters. They lose out on all the fun. If you want a perfect track on the perfect day with every thing going your way well don't come to Strickland/Daytona. What is perfect about Daytona/Strickland is that it is a place backyard bashers and hacks can come out and PLAY and have FUN. If you want to have FUN come on out and PLAY. The dust bowl has a new pump on the well. So it wont be so dusty any more.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:12 AM

EFC321 this is carl correct his name is katfish and he only races oval and he talks more smack than me thats his story
Old 07-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

lol todd you rule! i'm a nice guy just honest! i have 0 interest in that dirt track. it just gets in the way of a larger paved oval. whats next air boats on a man made lake?
Old 07-23-2004, 07:47 AM

i say we pave the oval part of it with 25 degree banking and the off road guys can have a real offroad track with a corn field and an onroad section
Old 08-05-2004, 05:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It looks like we should have a sunny day Saturday for racing according to the morning weather report. I hope everyone will show up for the offroad racing. Gates open around 2pm and racing starts around 4:30. I would get there by 3:30 to get a set of practice laps in. Looks like we are getting more and more people to show up. Hope to see you there.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The saddest thing about the Daytona Offroad is the lost potential.

It was once so dialed.
Old 10-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Exclamation Off Road Race Friday OCT 30

There will be a Friday night race at Strickland on OCT 30. Gates open at 5:00 PM. This is a new race promoter. Time and dates for future races have not been decided upon yet. If you can come out and support the track. The new race promoter needs to see we want to race and when. The track desgin is very electric friendly now. So come on out and have some fun. Be nice to the race promoter and don't cry because it is not an on road race. BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!