Wiki Posts
Search

FSEARA RACE 6&7 Makeup Race June 12-13th K-Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 04:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default FSEARA RACE 6&7 Makeup Race June 12-13th K-Raceway

The make up race for both Race 6 and 7 will be held the weekend of June 12th and June 13th. Both races will be run at K-Raceway in Kissimme, FL. Race 6 will be held on Saturday and Race 7 will be held on Sunday. The schedule will be the same for both days. Practice will be until 10:30am and Racing will start at 11:00am on both days.

There will be no practice on Friday, and the track will close Saturday after the final race.

If you have a raincheck from either of the races, your entry is secured.
Please thank the crew at K-Raceway for making the track available to fit in both races; George Martinez, Kevin Hutchinson and the crew made this possible. If either day or both days are rained out again, there will be no futher makeup attempts.

Each day will require a $25 entry fee, You can choose to race only one day or both days.

Hotel Information will be posted shortly, I am pretty sure there is a Days Inn just down the road that was not too expenisve.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the race.

Pitting:
Cover pit space is $10.00 and it does not include power.
There is plenty of room for generators so you are more then welcome to bring one.
There are chairs available so no need to bring your own for those that are using the pit spots
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a friendly reminder & a little house cleaning rules

1. No Parking on the grass, main entrance there is no parking allowed to the right of the fence it has to be clear & free this was requested by the Golf course & city regulations

No overnight camping allowed
Trailers will be allowed to park overnight at your own risk we do not assume any responsibilty after the track is closed due to roar regulations does not cover any activity/incident after race is completed

Please keep your area clean we will have some garbage cans available

If requested we can provide covered pits with table for $10 for this event. Just bring your own chair.
---------------------------
We will be holding a meeting after the upcoming Saturday State Race in Kissimmee. We will be discussing rule proposals, classes , and the usual end of year stuff. We hope that you take the time to join us after the race.

Last edited by dbmartin; 05-25-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

all ready making plans
Old 04-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Tech Adept

There are plenty of hotels close by you can do a search by area zipcode 34741
Howard Johnson
Days inn
Motel6
Old 04-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

this is retarted....
Old 04-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Tech Regular

I cant imagine Ron H and Superior hobbies both giving up their chance to complete their rainout races after the hard work put into the first attempts to put on these races. But I guess strainger things have happened. On a side note - if these track owners were not contacted and did not willingly give up their chances to complete said races, then the person and or people pulling this change off should be Castrated before they can reproduce.

Jim Sowa
Old 04-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Love it! K-Raceway is awesome.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

We are going back to Kissimmee Raceway....hoot hoot. Thank you to FSEARA for making this happen and to the Kissimmee Raceway crew for allowing us to finally finishing our season on one of the finest tracks here.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 427 COBRA
I cant imagine Ron H and Superior hobbies both giving up their chance to complete their rainout races after the hard work put into the first attempts to put on these races. But I guess strainger things have happened. On a side note - if these track owners were not contacted and did not willingly give up their chances to complete said races, then the person and or people pulling this change off should be Castrated before they can reproduce.

Jim Sowa
Wow upset over getting to race twice in the same weekend at the best track in florida?

I'm there
Old 04-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Tech Regular

Nope, Im not upset at all. Unless I find out that the other two tracks wanted their make-up races. Kiss is a great place to race and I had a blast running there last year.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sorry for asking this question but what are the classes being raced? I would like to make it out for these 2 races
Old 04-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

tc 17.5,13.5 12th,wgt i think

Last edited by 20 SMOKE; 04-28-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Regional Moderator

Jim Sowa

Races 5 & 7 were originally supposed to be at other tracks anyway, and fell through... Each of those tracks has already hosted one race this season.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hello Racers, those are my sons thoughts, not mine. I be leave its a good idea we have already spent money to travel twice. lets race and finish this SERIES. class are 17.5 & 13.5 with some World GT Thanks Ron H,
Old 04-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Tech Adept

Just a friendly reminder & a little house cleaning rules
No Parking on the grass

main entrance there is no parking allowed to the right of the fence it has to be clear & free this was requested by the Golf course & city regulations

No overnight camping allowed
Trailers will be allowed to park overnight at your own risk we do not assume any responsibilty after the track is closed due to roar regulations does not cover any activity/incident after race is completed

Please keep your area clean we will have some garbage cans available

If requested we can provide covered pits with table for $10 for this event
Just bring your own chair if possible anyone interested lmk just post it to reserve a spot & payment can be made trackside to Dru Garcia

Thanks in advance I wish I could attend but the Roar On-Road Fuel Nationals is the same weekend
Old 04-28-2010, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the person and or people pulling this change off should be Castrated before they can reproduce.

Jim Sowa
Jim, this is completely unacceptable behavior. I will not tolerate this kind of talk towards anyone or any governing body on this site. Any more negativity and disrespectful posts by you will result in your suspension.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.