Old 09-02-2012, 03:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bernard_Jr
I'm going to come run the 4x4 I think.
Sweet
Old 09-02-2012, 05:23 AM
Tech Addict

Race today at 12. Come on out, time for some RC fun.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Tech Addict

Great, close racing in both 2wd and 4X4 SC, congrats to Peyton MacDonald, TQ in both buggie and SC, with a win and 2nd. John Bernard with TQ in 4X4 with a 2nd place finsh, big win after a tight 7 minute battle in 2wd Short course. And last but not least Emilo Batasita and huge win in 4x4 SC, great job on wheeling that truck to the win. Had a blast today with lots of great racing. Thank You RCIS crew.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lance76
Great, close racing in both 2wd and 4X4 SC, congrats to Peyton MacDonald, TQ in both buggie and SC, with a win and 2nd. John Bernard with TQ in 4X4 with a 2nd place finsh, big win after a tight 7 minute battle in 2wd Short course. And last but not least Emilo Batasita and huge win in 4x4 SC, great job on wheeling that truck to the win. Had a blast today with lots of great racing. Thank You RCIS crew.
Lance,

It's always great to see you guys. Peyton was dialed all day! William and I had a blast too!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

opcorn:
Old 09-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Just so people who are'nt on facebook know, this was posted on their page:

"Guys (and Girls)
This is being written by Phil, on behalf of both myself and Kim, some of you know us and some don't.. However, when Kim and I opened the track some 3 and a half years ago we were hoping that we would get a good following and at least some support to cover the costs involved in keeping the place open. In essence we didn't. some say my attitude was wrong however, as we were putti
ng our lives savings into it my feelings were and still are its my way or the highway.
After it started to effect our real business we had to try and work a deal with others to keep the place going and they were supposed to use income to fund the running of the place etc, Scott and others chose not to stick to the agreement and basically screwed us financially but we stuck by it, paid the bills they left and left the running to Joe Dirt.
We have seen how he has managed to develop some life in the track even if the place has started to fall to pieces.
(most of which is left over from the Scott era)
Again however we have been faced with a decision, purely financial, as to what to do as now without any input from me and simply input from people who said my way was wrong it hasn't been any better. We have been forced to let the landlords know that we are no longer in a position to pay the 3500 bucks a month rent on the property and as such this has caused the closing of the gates. The rent bills of 42,000 dollars a year have crippled us and we regret this outcome but find we have to make it.
Joe Dirt and a few others have been talking to the landlords trying to work some sort of deal out which i think is probably not to far away. The basic issue being Insurance ( about 2000 a year). Again we are sorry it came to this but we simply have run out of funds to put towards something that we gain no benefit from and in deed have not done so for over 18 months now... At least during our time there the place looked presentable and was always open...
Joe dirt is a star in my opinion and deserves the recognition as the person who has also given his all to the track... For that we thank you mate..."

As of now, RCIS is closed for awhile.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Reopened as GH Raceway

In case anyone stops by this thread, RCIS has reopened as Go Hard Raceway. You can find the thread under GH Raceway. There is also a facebook page where most of the information is posted. See you there.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-...n-cove-fl.html

http://www.facebook.com/GoHardRaceway