Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
RPM Speedway,Orlando...indoor/outdoor >

RPM Speedway,Orlando...indoor/outdoor

RPM Speedway,Orlando...indoor/outdoor

Old 10-22-2003, 02:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RPM Speedway,Orlando...indoor/outdoor

Well guys it is finally within about 30 days from our soft opening. We will have indoor carpet track 100 x 70 with pitting up to 120 inside. 12-20 monitor for race results and cable t.v. (basicaly we should never miss any thing good on t.v.) We will also have an outdoor asphalt track with new pavement 140 x min.60, and the dirt track will be 120 x 70. the dirt track will have a nice oval around it to run e.d.m.s and outlaw sprints. the offroad track is capable to handle monster truck and 1/8 scale. The Speed Shop will be equiped to supply all popular makes and models. Also we will have 2 -1/24 scale slot car track,1 large H.O. slot track, and 1 1/32 scale track. Something for evryone!!! big arcade and a gourmet trackside eatery!!! As soon as i have a definite solid schedule i will post it. Some of you guys know me well others dont ...I'm Billy Bruce G.M. Radio Power Motorsports, RPM Speedway if you have any questions please let me know. The spot is at 436 and oxford one block south of 17-92. It is in the same plaza as the Sams club in casselberry. RACERS CAUTION !!! THIS PLACE COULD DRASTICLY IMPROVE YOUR RACING AMBITIONS!!! Thanks Billy
Old 10-22-2003, 03:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

is the outdoor asphalt track going to be for nitro touring cars?

what are your plans for practice or open track? monthly membership costs? hours the track will be open?

thanks
looking forward to having another great track here in orlando

Dennis
Old 10-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Sounds good Billy!! I'll be there!! Think you could make room for a hotel? hehehehehehe
Old 10-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

also, which direction will the cars race on the track? hehehehe
Old 10-22-2003, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

lol rite on ... thanks for your interest. you would think 20k sf. indoor would be big enough but it shrank up quick.
dgill... the asphalt track we be designed for nitro touring . we will run roar and forgas rules. about the rest... nothing set in stone but there will be plenty of practice... fees and dues will be a great value to the customer. we want to build our sport and our local racer base. thanks Billy
Old 10-22-2003, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sounds like an awesome facility! Cant wait to see it!
Old 10-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

sounds like its gonna be a great place, just one question, are you gonna have any place for us to sleep so we never have to leave??
Old 10-22-2003, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Does this track have anything to do with any hobby shops?

thanks Jason
Old 10-23-2003, 05:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default other place to race

bill its me tony r ILL BE THERE!
Old 10-23-2003, 05:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Awesome news, good luck with the new venture. Are you guys gonna have a snowbirds warm-up race ?
Old 10-23-2003, 09:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

we havwe the suburban lodgew across thje street ... and NO we are our own intity we asked other shop to participate and they declined so i have to do it all...no problemmm RACER FOR RACERS. and Yes we willl have PLNTY of snowbirds practice.... Billy
Old 10-23-2003, 10:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Like a MAAAAAAAAA
Old 10-23-2003, 12:46 PM

Yo Billy............. save me my own permanent pit space in the corner !!!! Hope everything works out great for you guy's........
Dave
Old 10-23-2003, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

billy all i need is a space to put my camping out tent ! suplly me an electrical
hookup for a/c at nite and i'll set up .
oah i'll need a garden hose to drink water at nite a take a shower!
Old 10-23-2003, 03:13 PM
Tech Master

sorry fellas..but i have my own room there! lol this will be my house of ill repent! only dues you need to pay are to me! lol

honestly i haven't known billy my entire life but the last few years he has grown on me! lol he is a racer and you all have to admit, he knows what it takes to have a great race. and he knows what we need in a hobby shop..i cant even call it a "pro" shop because it will be way more than that! you have a friend who wants to try r/c for the first time? well they have rental cars! heck the G friend or wife may like slot cars? the little losi trucks will have a home there as well..the gas guys will have another large smooth surface to run on! and of course the oval crowd will be represented in a world class way! with mr. galante and billy running the pro shop night and day we will have plenty of cool new parts for our cars.. i think they are going to have 3 web sites with online ordering as well..never again go crazly looking for that super hop up part..one call and the next day you got it! shipping is one day in florida! there in this thing for the long haul..more than 6 months! lol lets all support this house of r/c and make it our new home..if you own a transmitter you need will not go bored at RPM speedway!

hey billy...how about a mini golf course on the roof? lol

did billy mention the 20 or so tv monitors that will be installed around the pit areas? thats right! nascar,busch..IRL..you can watch them all..plus live timing and scoring ! what did they leave out? i cant wait! did you mention snowbirds warm up? yup..i think dave will be moving north soon? lol billy and scott wont need luck to make this thing a go..they will need racers and your friends to spread the word and support them! wooooooooooooooooooooooooo how many days till i smell what billy has cookin?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.