Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
12.28.08. - I'm Bringing My A Game!! >

12.28.08. - I'm Bringing My A Game!!

12.28.08. - I'm Bringing My A Game!!

Old 12-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Regional Moderator

Default 12.28.08. - I'm Bringing My A Game!!

WARNING: THIS POST IS FULL OF NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE EGO. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND AT OWN RISK.
I'M SA RACER_CHICK, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE:
That's right, I'll be back home in sunny FL for a week and a half and I couldn't be there that long and NOT race!
So Sunday, 12.28.08 I'll be out at Adrenaline in Tampa with the rest of Munno Racing (aka Tony and Lynn). Now, I may not have raced in about 9 months since I shipped out for Navy boot camp, but that doesn't mean I can't dust off my car and radio and go kick some butt in two weekends.
And of course, racing with the one and only, world famous Racer_Chick is about a once-in-a-year sort of event now, so I expect everyone who can make it to come out and make this a big turnout for Adrenaline.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:19 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

You better have a 13.5 in there so I can beat you and stroke my own ego!

Originally Posted by Racer_Chick View Post
WARNING: THIS POST IS FULL OF NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE EGO. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND AT OWN RISK.
I'M SA RACER_CHICK, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE:
That's right, I'll be back home in sunny FL for a week and a half and I couldn't be there that long and NOT race!
So Sunday, 12.28.08 I'll be out at Adrenaline in Tampa with the rest of Munno Racing (aka Tony and Lynn). Now, I may not have raced in about 9 months since I shipped out for Navy boot camp, but that doesn't mean I can't dust off my car and radio and go kick some butt in two weekends.
And of course, racing with the one and only, world famous Racer_Chick is about a once-in-a-year sort of event now, so I expect everyone who can make it to come out and make this a big turnout for Adrenaline.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Update: Toni got her ticket conformation from Travelicity and they have her returning on the 26th insted of the 29th. So far she has been unable to get the tickets changed to the right date. They want 350.00 per ticket to change the dates. Her only chance now is to check in at the airport and hope the flight is over-booked. If it is then she is going to try and extend her time here with us.

Toni's didn't want much for Christmas: Diner at Campanella's / trip to Disney / and a chance to race/ and to spend some time with family.

Hopefully she can stay thru the weekend and get to race.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:40 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I got my fingers crossed!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Regional Moderator

Woo! Success! We managed to exchange the tickets (it's amazing what going to the airport ticket counter can do for you as opposed to talking to some dude in India!)!! Our flight is back to leaving on the 29th so I WILL be racing!
Old 12-26-2008, 06:09 AM
Regional Moderator

It's 12/26 - hope everyone had a good Christmas and is ready to get their butt kicked tomorrow
Old 12-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Glad you guys got that ticket situation sorted out.... Sorry I cannot make it over there to race with you...

I bet your parents are as excited as you....