Please help if you can.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Please help if you can.

Hello Everyone,

For the ones who don't know me my name is Tim Cardinal. I raced with alot of you guys and will be back to race again soon I hope. For the most of you know that I am a Foster Parent and been doing it for the past 2 years and love every minute of it. This year is ruff for everyone including me but I was put in charged of the donation for christmas this year for all of Orange and Seminole county FOSTER KIDS AND FAMILIES

So I am asking for help with DONATIONS of any sort. ( Toys, gift cards, cash, etc ) We are non for profit so if you want a tax rite off we can give you a letter of donation for a tax rite off.

I also we like used toys and kids stuff we can give to foster kids or sell for money to give to foster kids in need of after school activities, help with school, music lesson and the list goes on and on. I can take almost anything to use or sell to help out a family so please email me and let me know if you can help in anyway.

My email is [email protected] Thank You
Old 10-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALL APPROVED
Hello Everyone,

For the ones who don't know me my name is Tim Cardinal. I raced with alot of you guys and will be back to race again soon I hope. For the most of you know that I am a Foster Parent and been doing it for the past 2 years and love every minute of it. This year is ruff for everyone including me but I was put in charged of the donation for christmas this year for all of Orange and Seminole county FOSTER KIDS AND FAMILIES

So I am asking for help with DONATIONS of any sort. ( Toys, gift cards, cash, etc ) We are non for profit so if you want a tax rite off we can give you a letter of donation for a tax rite off.

I also we like used toys and kids stuff we can give to foster kids or sell for money to give to foster kids in need of after school activities, help with school, music lesson and the list goes on and on. I can take almost anything to use or sell to help out a family so please email me and let me know if you can help in anyway.

My email is [email protected] Thank You
Hey Tim I have a 2 closets full of toys mainly for toddlers but i will go through them this week and I can bring them to Orlando.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Hey Tim I have a 2 closets full of toys mainly for toddlers but i will go through them this week and I can bring them to Orlando.
that would be great. Also if you are going to daytona I can prob go up there Sat. so if anyone wants to let me know I can come up there and pick anything up. Thanks Tim
Old 10-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALL APPROVED
that would be great. Also if you are going to daytona I can prob go up there Sat. so if anyone wants to let me know I can come up there and pick anything up. Thanks Tim
will do Tim , Ill bring what i can!