Wiki Posts
Search

FSEARA On Road Race 7 @ MINNREG

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 05:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default FSEARA Race 7 @ MINNREG

The race is only 3 weeks away..... After the tight carpet, off to the big open expance that is known as MINNREG.

http://www.minnreg.com/rcclub/
Old 08-24-2003, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

you mean we actually have another 2 more feet to hit someone on! all this means for the hacks out there is you have more room to get and extra run on the car in front you to hit it harder superior is the only place oh and coral springs ! that you have room to out run them except for ralph hell always find you.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:22 PM
Tech Champion

Sam, if you can provide me with a printed output, or even better a text file. I will post the results the night after the race.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Old 08-26-2003, 03:05 PM
Tech Adept

We are really looking forward to this race!
Old 08-30-2003, 10:24 PM

Well after allot of thought and talking to the racers at Franks tonight I am going to take PW's advise and not cancel to Oval for the weekend. We will reschedule it to Friday Night. This way the oval race will not interfere with the State series. We will set up on Thursday night so we can practice on the oval Friday afternoon. Oval Qualifing will start at 8:00PM friday night. After the oval racing we will set up the road course for practice on Saturday morning at 7:00am. The track will also be open for practice after qualifing on Saturday. The track will close at 9:00pm on Saturday night. The track will open at 7:00am on Sunday for practice before the last qualifier and the mains.
Old 08-31-2003, 06:52 AM
Tech Champion

Thanks for the update Sam, I am sure the race will be a success. What will the option calss be for the race ?

Thanks
Old 08-31-2003, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Sam, is there still onroad practice all day friday? Your post isn't clear on that issue.
Old 08-31-2003, 10:22 AM

No there will be no pratice for the on-road until Saturday Morning. I tryed to do that but the series guys would rather practice on Saturday.
Old 08-31-2003, 03:09 PM
Tech Regular

Sam , I talked with you at Speedline on Saturday , i agreed to cancel my Fri and Sunday races to support your race , about 10 of us from Speedline also agreed to help setup the track on Thursday , so we could practice on Friday . Now that todays story is changed , i guess i will just plan on staying open on Friday for a club race . Before the oval guys start on me , just remember , its not about you at all !! What has made Minnreg so popular in the past , was being able to stay late Fri , and late on Sat running your car . I probably have hours of running time in just one state race !! I guess the good ole days are gone !!
Old 08-31-2003, 05:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Joe, with no pratice on Friday lets bring down the grill,and invite all the state guys who will be hanging around, (with nothing to do) over for an informal run what ya brung/cookout???We have done all nighters before,so this one won't be the first or the last.We can do a little racing and have some fun !!!!!
Old 08-31-2003, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

We will set up on Thursday night so we can practice on the oval Friday afternoon. Oval Qualifing will start at 8:00PM friday night.
crystal clear!
shouldn't the club race be held on Friday night? are you sure they are planning to run this on Sat?
Yeah.. how about the club race on Friday night ?
MDI was going to have their club race on Sat..but had the forsight to hold it on Friday.
So if this is about making some more money on a club race......then run a on-road club race Friday night!
We didn't expect for oval to be canceled all together, that was not my intention?
It was not our intention to keep the oval guys from running
No one asked you to cancel the oval club race, just for you to reconsider the scheduling of it.
It’s your option to have Friday practice it’s not a requirement, you must have restroom facilities at the racing track or store.”
i would like to thank the above on road series racers who helped sam change his mind..this is great we will race and be gone before you guys wake up sat morning. all of the above input realy must have made sam re think his hasty decision? thanks bill
Old 08-31-2003, 05:34 PM
Tech Master

Joe, please keep us informed of your intentions on holding a friday night club race, such as start time and practice. I am sure the racers would be interested in running since we kinda need to be there on friday anyway.
Old 08-31-2003, 05:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Barnacle,This is Tony M, we race at Joe's every week.Friday it's usally after work 5pm or so people start showing up but Joe opens the track around noon for pratice on fridays. His post indicated we could race, its my idea for the cookout/allnighter hopefully he'll say yes.(I'll call him tomorrow to read this )
Old 08-31-2003, 05:45 PM
Tech Master

how could he say no to beer and cheeseburgers, right??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.